does and don'ts (yandere)

Lucien:

Lucien:

I wonder when it began. When I became so enamored with her. There's nothing special about Yōurán. She's plain and a scared little thing. She looks gorgeous to me no matter what she does. I often think how nice she'd look sewn shut as a doll for me and only me.

But that'd be too easy. I'm snapped out of my daze when someone knocked on my door. I cleared my throat. "Come in" Ah just the person I was thinking of. Yōurán has arrived. I wonder what she wants this time.

She sits down looking nervous. I shift some of the documents on my desk and readjusted my feet. "So you want me to appear on your show again?" She nodded. I smirked and gazed at her. "Am I that scary that you can't look at me?" She shook her head in response and smiled. "No you're not, professor Lucien, however I get the feeling there's something that you're hiding and you're not who you say you are" "But that's just my imagination and I've always been shy in front of people, so don't worry"

I narrowed my eyes. So she noticed something huh. "Say how about you treat me to lunch as payment for me being on your show?"

"Of course!" "This is what I can manage to afford" she said smiling. Great for me. I get to spend more time with her. This woman is unknowingly turning upside down my life, making my emotionless facade crumble. Don't know what to feel about that. I just want to pick her apart and study what makes her tick. Slowly but surely.

Roughly an hour later were done with the episode and everyone is wrapping up. Yōurán and I head to a restaurant. I order wine and some steak. She gets the same and we chatted. She excuses herself to go on a walk and I'm left alone. Minutes pass and she still isn't back. I get up and start to look for her. I don't see her for a bit, but then I do. She's talking and laughing with this boy at a Cafe.

I feel anger burning. This can't do. She's mine! He needs to go.