baby

Kiro

Kiro

Mc's pov

I space out looking at the ceiling. Worry is filling my thoughts. I'll have to wait till Kiro gets back from his concert to tell him. The fact that I was able to get close to my favorite idol, let alone become his wife is quite lucky. I'm so grateful to have such a ray of positivity as my partner.

Speaking of kiro... he'll probably be tired when he gets back. I should make something for him! I'm confident this time because my cooking has gotten better.

I get to work and make a simple meal and wait for him. He arrives just in time and I get up and hug him. He pecks me on the forehead. "I'm back Ms chips" I poke his nose and laugh. "After all these years you still call me that honey" he laughs as well. I stand on my toes to ruffle his hair. I beckon him to eat and he hesitates. "Don't worry, I tasted it myself and it has gotten better, I promise!" I say pinky swearing. He sighs and takes a bite and his eyes widened, then he shoved spoonfuls after one another into his mouth, while muttering about it being delicious. I felt proud over the small accomplishment and I twirl around in the big house of us that'll soon be occupied by a third.

It wasn't until he was resting that I decide to break the news. "Kiro..."

"Yes?"

My heart thuds and my face is flushed as I blurt out my pregnancy, then I rush into the bathroom and lock the door, leaving behind a stunned husband. I sit afraid for his reaction. What if he doesn't want a child? What do I do. I hear footsteps and a knock. Kiro speaks up. "You're not joking right?" "Are you really?" I stay quiet.

He continues. "I'm so happy right now I can't explain it!" "I may be childish, but I promise to be a good father for our child and be around as much as I can" I slowly open the door and hug him. He kneels down and pokes my tummy. "I made this!" He said grinning. "I wonder if he or she will look like you or me" "Maybe both of us"

I chuckled and bent down slowly then cupped his cheek. "If a boy let's name him Raven and if a girl then Flora" "Such beautiful names, don't you think?" Kiro nods and plops us down on a couch. We cuddle and chatted about the baby clothes we'd get for our soon to be child.

I love my life.