a hidden mask

Kiro:

I arrive at the mansion and marvel at how beautiful it looks. I step inside and wonder around. I'm served champagne, which I drink. This one of the very few balls that are comfortable in atmosphere, which I love.

I chatter with other guests and eat some delicacies. I'll have to thank madam y/n for hosting this wonderful masquerade ball later. I'm tapped on the shoulder by someone and I turn. Although her face is hidden by a mask, I can tell she's beautiful! She seems slender, graceful, small yet powerful. Her brown hair and eyes glow under the lights. I bow and kiss her hand making her giggle.

"How may I help you lady?" She smiles and responds. "You may call me madame y for now and maybe you may find put who I am handsome" I chuckled. "May I have this dace" she asks slyly, with her face behind a fan. I nod. "It's my pleasure"

She tucks it away onto a pocket on her beautiful dress. I whirl her around and dip her a couple of times, before lifting her up and then putting her down. This was repeated till the music stopped. I bowed and she curtsied. I kiss her hand again. "You may call me k as well" she nods and laughs. "Alright deal"

"Today has become so entertaining because of you" I said. She laughs, her voice light like a bell. "I'm glad then," she said responding.