Book Two: A Story of Fallen Angels and a Human

A journal of a human named Sean

The battle with the Devil resumes. I have explored what the Devil is. What is a 4th dimensional being is and how one would rejuvenate. I have a theory on how the Devil and The Fallen Angels may get their energy. It could be from my own digestive system. We as humans, convert matter to energy via this process.

I'm back doing my meditations as a way to keep their attacks at a minimum and to weaken them. I took a few days off. Part of me does not want to kill them. I would rather imprisonment. I can not get an answer from Team Almighty on whether or not a prison exists. Yes, through thought talk, I have heard that there is a prison. I believe it is the Devil saying this. If there was such a prison. Why is he and the other Fallen Angels not in it?

An update on the Fallen Angels I captured:

They do not wish war on humans any longer. They have apologized and have done so in front of the Almighty. I am unsure if he accepts their apology. He has not asked me to let them go. I believe he had left the decision up to me.

The Fallen have asked for imprisonment over death. As much as I would like to imprison them if I could. If they escaped, any friend, family or bloodline of mine will be a target. Also, I do not believe they would end their war on us.

I have grown accustomed to their attacks. They have been a part of my everyday life for awhile now. I have seen what these attacks do to others. Videos on the internet have shown me. Stories that I found online have painted another picture. I will not let anyone else go through this.

I start researching literature. I am looking for possible ways the Devil and the Fallen can be ended. I am expanding my data base. I try and read the bible. I know Gods words are in there. I can not read it or understand it. I love the Almighty and I apologize to him for this. The bible desperately needs an update.

Not another translation. It needs a modern day version. People do not talk like they do in the bible anymore. Any existing interpretation of it is just that. A humans interpretation of what another human said once upon a time. So much of its meaning has been lost in time and translation.

Just because I do not understand it. It does not mean other people do not. I want to hear what others make of it. I start talking to various churches. I will not name these churches. So far, just Christian religions. I am looking for answers in the new testament. Which is Christian literature.

I talk to whoever I can get to talk. I find it is very hard to do so. I go to churches and the doors are never open. I do find a few to talk to by phone or email. I try and share my story with them. So far, this does not go well. I am literally told by one pastor that I have no idea of what I am talking about.

His words were:

"You are not as enlightened as you think. If you only knew."

I am confused by this. I know what I have experienced is real. I know the shit kickings I endure can not be explained by modern medicine. I have had a MIR and a CAT scan before. I was told by doctors I am healthy. This was before things got real bad. Before the Devil broke his silience with me. Now, anyone who sees what the Devil and the Fallen do. Knows that I am being attacked.

I thought this pastor would want to help me. After all, he claims to be of service of the Almighty. Yet, instead of helping me. He turns to insulting me. Me and this pasture end up going back and forth in emails. It was just short of us meeting in the playground after sunday service.

I told him that I will be the one flipping him the bird in the end when he sees me amoungst the Archangels, Jesus and the Almighty. I will keep this promise.