Headcanons that are personal to the go jetters

Xuli mayflower Parkers was born in America but with her mom fully from Spain she learned English and so did her daughter
Her father basically abused cat (xuli's mom) and xuli's father left 3 years before xuli was born xuli's older sister Clara was born
When Clara was four she decided to turn xuli's hair into white and purple
Then when xuli was 5 her sister found an abused child getting hurt then when Clara was about to get a scar on her face cat saved her and got hurt instead. But she's ok and zoey lived with them and her psycho mom was arrested. Then they went to Spain 2 years after they brought zoey home but only for the summer. That's when she met Maria then they moved back to the house every summer the family would go and visit Spain. Sadly Zoe's mom escaped jail and stabbed zoey. Zoey was in the rain Clara found her. When Clara & xuli found out the hospital 🏥 took then quickly zoey quickly healed but however when Clara was sleeping for 4 hours in the rain Clara caught pneumonia she couldn't go outside because her lungs were too fragile and she had to eat warm or hot food. For 1 year Clara couldn't to do those things and probably took a break from school. After winter break Clara started healing again and feeling better then xuli got a letter from gja Xuli was only 11.

Kyan Lucas Johnson was born in America in New York City when after 4 years old he wanted a younger sister just so his older step sister wouldn't be the top the big sibling yoi(kyan's mom) said no because The last three years of her life she had been working out taylor(kyan's dad) could choose a better opinion known as ADOPTION so 1 week after things were planned something happened a woman was abusing her own daughter she was just a baby they called the police immediately and arrested the woman doctors already said she was "abused and raped by her father" and "cutted herself" and people knowed her name was "Reilly" and "lost her emotions" "almost killed herself" "raped by someone else and killed the guy/girl who raped her" and abused Alison they quickly adopted Alison and Kyan and Alison had a special Connection then when Kyan was 8 he found Alison's mom escaped jail and was gonna kill her kyan. quickly called the police a couple years later he got an invitation from Gja Kyan was only 10.

Lars joy Oxford was born in Britain his mom was a great mother she helped for those in Need and make cookies for them his dad was a police man who would arrest horrible people when he was 2 his little sister Kim was born another year later Liam was 14 them another year later gabbi was born. Now lars loved fixing Kim loved fighting Liam loved sports gabbi loved cats. then a one day later he stated building a few great things make making fire works then a month passed and got a letter from gja he was only 10.

Foz Jackson Richardson was born in Britain Basically grew up with three uncles and her mom and dad and older brother Sean his first uncle was a science man
His second uncle is a great dancer with a girlfriend
His third and last uncle has raced a car with his Lamborghini
You could tell foz is rich his mom is bada$$ so if you bully foz she'll beat your a$$
His older brother is a painter
And his little cousin Delilah is an dancer
Foz his his nerd self sometimes really getting bullied. then the signup to gja foz succeeded the challenge and got a letter foz was only 7

So all of these go jetters had a good life tell me if you want to so any backstories from different people in the show thank you for understanding