AU: splitting blue

This AU was made by me if you want to use it @ me or use my other name Flummi but do ask to use <3
———-
The sky glew blue as the moon speaked it hypnotising call. The land corrupted a captivating blue glow, slashing the plants disgusting green tint away. You missed the days were you could play with your friends but now all you could do was build bunkers and bases and see the white timber stars.
You missed competing for bfdi but you hissed of the day that was known as the split.

Legend has it that a blue number hosted a challenge and had power that could break reality. Eventually a challenger came a number of green, he had powers to shape live and secure it. The blue number wasn't happy that the challenger was a number like him, he didn't like the idea for a split either. The blue number fought the green number but the other objects of the world were killed and poisoned of exposure to such power.

You we're lucky to live it..

The green number swore to protect but the blue number couldn't except reality. He opened portals, splitting our reality into worm wholes. The green warrior was lost, shattered by the blue lord and madness took its place.

You look up into the sky and wonder where did it all fall. We used to be happy, we used to play but four got to powerful and destroyed everything.. tears rolled down my eyes as the world shook and more worm holes ripped through the sky.