mephone4s x reader male:^

*hello Everyone! I got a new phone so might as well write about one* :^
Also hope you like it.
-------

You sat on the couch of your hotel room, working on some challenge ideas for mephone to use

You sat on the couch of your hotel room, working on some challenge ideas for mephone to use. You have worked for mephone for a while now and you're trusted by mephone to do some extra work whilst mephone does something. You weren't told where you boss went but you couldn't care less.

Eventually you heard screaming and you slammed your computer shut angrily. You may be a good helper but you had an anger problem but you didn't care. You walked to the main lobby to see a weird looking mephone with shades on, oj and the other contestants were freaking out about another phone being in the hotel. "Right who the hell let an nock off iphone into the hotel!" You yelled angrily, the red phone snapped in your direction "who's this hot topic wannabe?" He shot back.

You death stared the gregslist, cheap, ass phone and throw the nearest contestant at the phone which the red phone doged. "What the he'll?!" The phone pulled out a gun and pointed it at you. You scoffed and stared walking towards him, the other contestants were shocked and tried to get you to stop walking towards mephone4s. You smirked as the phone was shouting threats at you and cocked the gun. "You won't shot me!" You yelled cockley

*long story short you were shot with the gun*

"AHHHHH!" A ear persing scream erupted from your throat as a bullet inbeded it's self into your chest. The surrounding contestants rather ran off or muttered about y/n's cockyness.

You fall to the ground holding your chest in pain. Mephone4s stared at you and demanded you tell him were  mephone was. "I'm not ratting out my boss" You said pushing mephone4s away.

Mephone4s picks you up and places you on a couch and gets a med kit and starts patching you up. You try to push him away but he swats your hand/leg away, "stop moving, I'm trying to help you" mephone4s says slightly annoyed.

"Why are you even helping me?"
"Cause I think we got off on the wrong foot" mephone4s looks at you and sits next to you. You try to shuffle away but mephone4s grabs your hand "stop being a cocky bastard" He says.

---------
This chapter might not even be cannon to the character but oh well.