VI

nemophila | victory

Please take me along with it

Oh, fly me to the star

Kokuyo Healthy Land or shortened as Kokuyo Land was a place you wouldn't imagine to step foot again ever since it was ruined by a storm two years ago; Going inside this place truly shows the aftermath of the said disaster, as everything you see he...

Kokuyo Healthy Land or shortened as Kokuyo Land was a place you wouldn't imagine to step foot again ever since it was ruined by a storm two years ago; Going inside this place truly shows the aftermath of the said disaster, as everything you see here is destroyed. Walls were crumbling, one of the rooms on the end of the hallway in the floor you're currently in is flooded.

The only thing you remember about this place was how beautiful it used to be. It was once an amusement park and you remember going here as a child a few times with Kyoya. However, the memories of the current events will drill itself in your brain whenever remembering this god awful place.

Only sounds of panting, grunts, and footsteps were the things you could hear, thanks to the three of you injured from the mastermind. Your condition wasn't any worse than the two, as they were the ones who fought the most.

But that doesn't mean that you didn't need medical attention either, as you can feel you have broken some ribs and the hits you received from the mastermind were still stinging from pain. Although wounded, you still chose to help the two beside you.

Gokudera almost fell from your and Kyoya's hold, only for Kyoya to support him by pulling Gokudera a little more closer to him and you stopping to let Gokudera adjust himself from Kyoya's hold. You could hear the silver haird boy grunt, probably he hit his wound earlier when he fell.

It's been a few minutes since the three of you made your way upstairs, where Gokudera said that that's where his 'Tenth' was going. You wondered from the nickname, was it from a play of words or just an 'in-the-spot' nickname he gave to a friend of his? Regardless of that, the three of you continued to slowly make your way.

Gokudera stopped on his tracks, making you and Kyoya look at him. Kyoya raised an eyebrow as he let out a breath, panting from the damage he received from the mastermind as he looked at Gokudera, who seems to be slowing him down.

"By the way," Gokudera panted as he took an arm off from you and fished something from his left pocket, which turned out to be a brown paper bag with medical information printed on it on the front. He shoved it to Kyoya, who didn't have any idea what it was for.

"I got this from Shamal," you could hear Gokudera curse a that old bastard under his breath, "ーthat's the prescription for the Vertiginous Cherritis." Oh, so that's what it's for? You thought it was a medicine for their wounds but turned out to be a cure for Kyoya's unexplainable paralysis from the events earlier.

Kyoya removed Gokudera's arm, making his body get shoved on you as you struggled for a little bit to support him from the sudden increase of weight, and opened the paper bag.