The entitys daughter.

So this drawing is for Lilith am au oc who is going to appear in my net au book the red war as you would know if you read the end of back from the dead.

Lilith is one of the top generals of the red legion and one of the 3 of her kind left in the universe, shes the princess of the legion and has all the powers of her father minus flight so she has super strength and laser eyes as you can see here

An interesting thing about Lilith is she trys not to look feminine as much as she can the reason is her father sees her as weak for being a girl so he wished he had a son so she tried to look more manly then she was , havin her hair short , trying to compress her chest down to make her seem more flat .

Her armour is Similar colours to the entity since i want them to have that same colour for the legion , he design i think is very cool and despite the fact she doesnt want to look feminine shes still showing off her thighs and with some stocking like things lol.

If your wondering what she looks like without shooting lasers and without her mask on here . Also i made this where she blushing out of embarrassment just because i can use it like " Lilith when shes to tall to walk into a building " XD.

Art wise Lilith is amazing the lighting , the shading and the laser eyes look good.

Overall i love this drawing and i cant wait for people to see Lilith in my au i have major plans for her and i hope you guys will like her as much as i do .