Cynthias book cover .

So this was my last drawing at one point because of anxiety ( my ipad was damaged and I thought it was because of drawing ) so i stopped drawing for 2 months.

This was like from august till October. I have gotten slightly back into drawing but i do it a lot less since i havent had a apple pen since this either since my last one broke .

Anyways on to the art itself .

So this is the cover for Cynthia's solo book in my au , this explained her origins and past with hilda .

The cover is split into two parts , before and after for Cynthia in the book.

Since at the start of the book Cynthia is in the frost bourne and is like an adopted child for hilda but by the end of the book she becomes Vanessas.

We also see Cynthia going from her frost bourne human self to her netherkin war lord self when shes a netherkin .

Some stuff is Simplified because i had rushed this drawing due to me being anxious about my ipad so yeah.

Still tho some of its decent but the shading isnt fully visible but i think hilda and Vanessa look cool. But Cynthias armour while cool but very complicated so yeah not gonna be fun to redraw lol.

So not to mufh more i can say on this but yeah this was my last drawing for two months for awhile.