Doraine and novacore

So well not sure what i can say about this drawing aside from its art stuff .

Basically the idea is something like the ghosts from destiny ( game ) is the thing there but just different. Its name is novacore ( named by dexter her self since doraine is her oc)

Doraine was just brought back from the dead in the drawing and is very confused what nova core is and is kinda scared to lol.

What is novacore exactly?. They are called spectators they bring dead beings back to life and make sure they stay alive .

They give the revived increases to strength , speed and durability. But they do not give the users old powers back fully .

Say Arabella was brought back by one of these she would only be able to bring things back only one and not like forever like she could before .

The spectators power is limited and the move is uses / the more it brings its host back they lose more power so eventually they will die to let their owner live .

Where do they come from or who made them ? No one knows for sure but some have said it could have been a creation of the titans before they were mostly wiped out by the goods ( the things alan and eoin are when i say titans)

Art wise this is my best background i have done i think but this drawing overall is great , good lighting , good shading . But the fog could be better but i like it .