Part 1: When Two Parallel paths cross

It was a new day, summer had ended. Also it has been almost three years since the worst day of my life. Luckily for me today was the start of a new beginning. For the longest time now the only thing that had mattered was school, I managed to get myself in one of the top colleges in the state nearby. I stopped worrying about Love and stupid guys that end up leaving you, making you think like you are worthless. "Hey Blaze, are you ever gonna be ready? You know we don't want to be late to our orientation." I looked at the doorway to see Stella with her arms crossed. "Sorry your royal impatient brat." she scoffed and made me die of laughter. Stella jumped at me, making us fall to the ground. "Really? I go out to the car for one minute, and you are trying to kill each other." Stella shot straight up. "Oh hi babe." Jay chuckled as she grabbed Stella. "Let's give our child some space." I frowned. I was no child, which speaks of being a child, I hear my dad from another room. "Blaze! Come here please." I walk out into the living room. "Yes Dad?" He was standing at the front door looking out at what I'm guessing is my car. "Why must you leave me child." I smiled as I walked up to him. "Dad, it'll be alright. I need to do this, plus you will have Zack with you." He nodded as the tears ran down his face. "You better be alright, and definitely no boys." I chuckled softly then I went to my room to grab the rest of the things I needed. Though when I lifted up my bag a photo fell, and when I picked it up, there was me and Axle kissing. We looked so happy, I was happy. Why must it hurt so much, he was my childhood friend, my Best friend, my... Lover. 

    "Hey Blaze need any help?" I rubbed my cheeks to get rid of the tears. Stella noticed then looked at my hand and saw the photo. "Well, I remember this, it was so difficult to get Axle to do it." She wrapped her arms around me, "Stella, why couldn't things stay the same." she sighed and placed a hand on my cheek. "Oh Blaze, I know things feel bad but remember what you choose. You will find the best of yourself." I couldn't hold my tears in

-[PAST]-

    "Uh Axle, we're gonna be late." me and Axle were up on the roof looking at the sunset. "Oh Stella and Jay will live." He wrapped his arms around me. "Um, Blaze when we grow up, let's go to the same college and get the heck out of here." I smiled then nodded. "Say Cheese!" We both jumped at Stella's voice. Axle tried to get away but I managed to keep him there. "Hm, maybe this should go into the yearbook." I started to laugh as Axle tried to get the photo out of Stella's hands. "Come on you two we gotta get going or we are gonna be late." I walked over to Jay and whispered in her ear then made my way to Axle and told Stell to give us a moment. "Well after that interruption. I think it would be great that instead of one of us leaving we both are leaving together." Before he could reply I pulled him in for a kiss. And Jay got a picture of us. "Hey!!........."

-[Future]-

Walking out these doors a sorrow ran down my spine. I know it will only be 4 years besides the holidays. "You will make sure to at least call me at least once a week every week, okay?" I nodded as I shoved my bag in Jay's car. "Alright Blaze letäs get going so we aren't that late." I chuckled then waved to my dad. My new life has begun, no bullies, no worry about the past, no... no Axle. about three hours of singing, playing car games and listening to Stella rant about how great a stray cat got in her house. About three hours later me and Stella managed to convince Jay to stop at a restaurant and get our food for brunch, oh right yeah when we left it was 8 in the morning.

{???'s POV}

"Mika hurry up," I say in a loud voice, "I would like some food before we need to be there." Mika fell out of the room with Millie lying on top. "Really babe, you had to bring me down with you?" I crossed my arms, and when they looked at me they got up so fast. "Sorry captain." I chuckled. The three of us walked out to the car and Hex was standing there. "Finally what took y'all so long?" I turned to Millie and Mika. They tried to avoid my glare. "Of course, like always. Now get in the car I'm freaking starving." We hurried into the car hoping that I got the right papers. As we drove down the road, it was quiet, yet, not too quiet. The wind blew through the slightly opened windows. Though we knew that soon this would end when we reached the traffic. "Uh, where exactly are we going?" I sighed realizing that we didn't even come up with a place. I turned to Hex and he just nodded. "Here I'll have us stop at the gas station real quick and let y'all come up with something to eat." we nodded. He made his way to the closest place. "So where are we going?" I thought to myself what place would fit for them and me. "I think we should. Wait nevermind." I frowned at Mika then held out my hand and Hex grabbed hold of it. "You seem stressed today, why?" I smiled then said the news that I was gonna tell them later today. "Well I was gonna tell y'all that I asked to help first years around, though I'm in charge of three. They did say I could be moved to the top student council if everything goes well." They clapped and Hex patted my head. "You know what Leo, I have an Idea of where to go." He drives around the corner and pulls into a diner called "Heart Wisp tea" sounds like a nice place...