Part 3: Broken Friendships~

{Stella's POV}

"I've never seen Blaze act this way before." I sat myself on the bed. "Well babe, you know he has been dealing with all sorts of problems. That boy has been in so many situations." I was pacing across the room. "Jay, what if Blaze doesn't want to be friends with me anymore?" Jay sighed as she stood up. "Look, you should stop worrying yourself. I have a plan to help Blaze, though we probably should give it a bit." I smile as she wraps her arms around me. "Just know I hate it when you're in this panic mood." I scoffed as she chuckled, oh how I wish I could trade my place with Blaze give him the easy. I really hope he feels much better, and he stays my friend. As much as I love this moment being in Jay's arms, knocking accrued and I was out of her arms. "Stella open up, we have a situation." it was Millie she was here. "Millie what is it?" she came in with a very worried expression. "Leo, he hasn't answered any of my texts or calls. Well to be more he hasn't answered Hex's." I patted her shoulder then remembered Blaze. Yeah Blaze and Leo are very similar. "Hex said he ran off after having Leo meet someone. Wait Wilson is with him, Wilson ran after him." and that sounds a bit surprising for we've only been here for not even a week and we all know that Wilson and Leo do not get along together, though they were pretty fine in the mall. "Well Millie, I think he'll be alright, Me and Blaze sort of got into a small fight..." And I knew a burst of shock in Millie.

{Blaze's POV}

Great and there goes my best friend... My heart was hurt. She kept lying to me and keeping secrets from me. I laid on my bed, tears fell from my eyes. I was hoping Wilson would be back, at least I get someone to talk to, well maybe I have a feeling he isn't much of a talker to recent people. Soon I did something unexpected, I decided to text Axle.

{Now I did something like this all the way back at the beginning of A Chance to Remember. This is them texting one another... The Author's note ends...}

Bl: Hey...

Ax: Hey? You okay?

Bl: I

Ax: Well I know you don't trust me that well, but you can speak to me.

Bl: Well you aren't gonna believe it.. Me and Stella got into a fight and well I sort of told her that me and her should take a break from each other.

Ax: Spits water* No way... Okay. I'm gonna ask again, ARE YOU ALRIGHT?

Bl: I'm not sure.

Axle started a call*

"Blaze?" His voice was soothing. "Is Wilson there?" I told him no then asked him why. "I'm gonna come over, is that alright?" I told him yes and before he hung up I told him to just stay on the call until he got to this dorm. I don't know why but all I wanted was to hear my ex's voice. I was looking in my bags and noticed something. It was the fake flower Axle had used to deliver a letter to me, and well once again there was a letter. I doubted it was from Axle, so I opened it. It was from Stella it said, "Blaze knowing you you probably won't dig through this bag in a while. I know this is like what she is planning, but I saw this on your desk and well I wonder why you still have it. So I decided to use it myself. Blaze there is something I've been meaning to tell you, and I have no clue how to tell you so here I am writing this letter... Blaze, me and Jay are moving after college and it is quite far from home. Now after this you'll probably come talk to me and hopefully I'll be able to talk about it. Yours truly, Stella! I drop the flower and the note, tears rolling down my eyes. "Stella, you should've told me, I'm so stupid." everything got fuzzy and next thing I knew everything went black.

{Axle's POV?}

Ugh, I've been such an idiot ever since I left Blaze's dorm two days ago and I've just been filled with guilt, I hurt them... I hurt myself. "Sir, can you help me with something?" I turned to a girl, she was short and wore a little bag. "Um, depends on what?" she reached into the bag and pulled out a letter, it had small hearts littered on the corners. "Can you deliver this to the captain of the Ferals?" The name rang in my ears. She wanted me to give Leo this. "Um, first may I ask, is this a love letter?" she nodded while glancing at the floor. "Well to break it to you he ain't gonna be interested." she scoffed with an angry frown. "Like you would know anything, he ain't interested in you, I'm a literal princess here." I was starting to get annoyed. "Okay for one princess, I have more power than you, two if you liked Leo, you would know he is only interested in guys and is not interested in dating anyone at the moment." I had a nice smirk on my face seeing her defeat. "You do not have power over me, tell me your name so I can report your ass of mouth." And that's where she messed up because she didn't know who I truly am at this school. "Well Princess, my name is Axle Moonbow." she got all frightened, she was completely speechless. I just turned and continued my walk to my dorm room, though then my phone vibrated it was Blaze. We texted each other and well I'm surprised, I thought it was impossible for Stella and Blaze to get into a fight. I was getting my way to his dorm when I heard a cough. I walked over to where it came from and it was a lab. "Goddamn it, the trial failed again." I was at the door and there in goggles and a lab coat there was a boy. I softly coughed and the boy jumped and flung his book up into the air, I chuckled. "Um, what are you doing?" the words must have rang him, or my presents made him speechless. "Well. I... I'm trying to figure something out. And if you could, can... you leave." I know I was making my way to Blaze, but this is interesting. "Why can't I stay?" He glanced up from the book. "Why would you stay?" I walked over to him and gently took the book from him. He tried taking it back but I used his shortness to my advantage. "Please be careful, I've spent a lot of time creating this book." I patted his head, and he finally stopped so I could look at it. He looked deeply offended, I mean a guy that I've never met before and stole his book out of his hands. I gently slide my hand across the page that he has been working on. "You're trying to create a way to separate two cool looking chemicals without them reacting." He was most definitely surprised I knew exactly what he was doing. "Wait, how do you know that?" He had taken his gloves and goggles off then placed them into a cover. "Well because I've seen this experiment before, and you're trying to find a new way to do it. Plus I'm sort of a science nerd myself." He yanked the book out of my hand. "Now before I go you really should have another person in her when you mess with chemicals." He nodded, pulling out his phone then he spoke. "Who would ever want to work with someone like me." I place my hand on the book. "I would work with you, Chemistry has always interested me." He looked like a tomato. "I don't... I don't Know if that would work. We don't even know each other." I walked to the table, grabbed the two chemicals and looked at all the other stuff that was there. "Look, let's say these are us, and this acid is chemistry." I poured the three in and instead of an explosion, it was mixed. He was amazed. "Fine, meet me here at 4:30 after class." before I could reply he walked out. I cleaned up and went back to making my way to Blaze. I sure hope he doesn't mind me taking so long, as long as I make it I think it would be fine.