The End Part 1: The Distant Memories

{Blaze's POV} cuss words are strong in this one.

These few months of college have been alright, the group has managed to finally get along, me, Leo and Millie were at this bookstore. Leo was trying to find a certain book for one of his boyfriends, Pierce was his name. "Leo, how are you three doing?" Millie grabbed a book on its cover where these two boys, one held a box. The title was "What if it's us?" "Millie, you found it." Leo walked over to her. "This was the book he wanted, and the answer to your question is that it might have only been a month but everything is going alright." I see Millie smile and as they walk towards the counter I notice a book, a dusty one at that. "A Chance to Remember," plastered on the cover. Interesting I thought. "Interesting book ain't it?" I turn to the voice, "Um, I guess you could say that. Wait, why are you so familiar?" she gave me a chuckle. "It's been awhile Blazey." my mouth dropped open, "Nay-la. What a surprise." she nodded as she continued placing books onto the selves. "So Blazey, how you been, it has been four years since we last saw each other." I gave a soft smile. "I'm doing alright, single but getting there." After she placed another book, she grabbed my hand. "What happened to you and Axle?" I placed the book back on the shelf and softly ran my hand through the title, the words were familiar. "He had cheated on me, though we still talk with each other." she had given me a frown. "Wow, why couldn't we be friends after I cheated on you? Actually don't answer that." I chuckled. "Well Nay-la, can we be friends now?" she nods, handing me the book. "You should read this, I really think you'll like it." I smile as I make my way to pay for it.

[Past]

"Blazey! Where have you been? We were gonna go on a date." tears were in my eyes as my once wonderful girlfriend stood in front of me. "Nay-la, why did you fucking do it?" she backed away with a shocked face. "What... what do you mean?" She was hesitant about the words. "Stella saw you, you were kissing another." She began to get all clingy and accuse Stella of lying when she was not realizing that I had a straight up picture of them. I had her a picture, anger raised in me. "Um, that's not me, I would never cheat on you, I love..." "No, don't you dare say that bitch, you don't love me, you never did." She had frowned, "well if you don't stay mine then I will spoil all your secrets to school." I froze, "You wouldn't fucking dare..." she laughed, a dark laugh. "I know everything about you." "Fine, if that's what you think, then tell them." She punches me in the stomach, then walks off. "School will be hell for you, you faggot..." my heart began to beat faster and faster, I went and called Stella to tell her what had just happened...

[Present]

"Stella, you will never guess who I just saw!" She placed her hand on mine. "Sweet, sweet, child. I already know, well beside who it was and well I was about to ask." "It was Nay-la." her mouth dropped. "You mean the b that cheated on you and told the school all your secrets." I nodded. She gave me a hug, "I feel bad for you." I chuckled. "Stella, it was 7 years ago and I was only 14. Plus it was nice to see her again. Also she recommended this book." Stella gave me a glare. Then my phone rang... it was my dad.

"Dad, hey." I hear laughter. "My child, it's been a freaking month since you called." I sigh. "Sorry dad, it's been a busy month. So why'd you call, is it just to talk for I kinda would like that." It was quiet for a moment. "Well sort of." That "sort of" scared me. "So Blaze I wanted to ask how you would feel if..." his voice cutted off. "Ok how would you feel if you had another father figure in your life?" I thought about it then realized. "Wait. wait! Zackery proposed to you!" excitement in my voice. "Yes, he did a week ago, and well we have been spending a lot of time together so I hadn't had a chance to call." Stella was questioning my excitement. "So when are y'all planning the wedding?" Stella's mouth dropped. "Well we plan to have it after you are done with college." I tell him ok and we say bye call you later.