The End: A Chance to End!?

{Has pretty um, lots of language}

{Blaze's POV} at Blaze's soon to be step-dad's house.

Graduation was an interesting, scary day? Well it was something. "My child, this day came way too fast." my dad would not stop hugging me. "I know dad. Now I gotta get ready, the other will be here soon." he nodded letting go of me. I finish getting my stuff and soon a knock can be heard. "Blaze!" Stella came running. "We made it." I chuckled, and Jay had walked in. "Stella, we still have to make it through today." she scoffed as she grabbed Jay's hand. Millie walked in with Kai's arms wrapped around her. "Blaze, why must you ruin her fun?" Axle said as he walked in. I sighed then patted Stella's head. "Where's your boyfriend?" I gave him a hug. "He is on the phone with his mom. Handling Stella when she is excited can be hard, but these two, you can tell which side of the family he is from." he chuckles as we hear the excitement of Julian. "Blaze, I think the seven of you should get going if you don't want to be late." I nodded towards my dad. "So how are we all feeling about this?" Kai had asked. We all said, nervous yet excited, which got us laughing. {I'm not crying, you're crying!}

When we arrived at the college, banners hung on the entrance, streamers across the halls. "Wow, they went all out." Stella pointed to the signs that hang throughout the halls, this place was really colorful, as you get closer to the auditorium the louder the voices roared. "Alright settle down students and visitors, settle down." The voices went down, many whispers were heard throughout the crowd. "Okay we all know why we're here. We have quite the graduates this year, actually a few from our 2nd years are gonna be up here. So we will start with our science students, they've succeeded in the competitions, almost winning the golden trophy." The man began to name off students, soon Julian and Axle were called up, those two are such a great duo. Stella as always was very energetic and Cheered very loudly. About 7 students were on stage. They said their thank you's and then a loud boom was heard. "Thanks for the mic old man." A masked man was there with a few others; they all held guns. Me and Stella jumped to our feet. We nodded our heads while Jay shook hers. "This is gonna be the most stupid thing you two have ever done." Stella grabbed Jay's hand. "Well Axle is our friend and knowing Blaze will be going." Jay sighed as she got up, Millie and Kai followed. "Alright, I came here for a simple revenge. You." The man pointed at Julian.

[PAST] {Julian backstory, Whatttt? Also Julian's POV}

The life of a boy has averaged at just normal carefree living people that have friends and girlfriends and cause limited chaos. Well I average at abusive parents, getting into terrible trouble.. Let's just say I have stolen, put harm, and yea I've caused so many problems, created many enemies. Now one may wonder how I went from this to a science geek I am now with a loving mother, well why not we start with the person I may regret tricking. Just a simple game it was, to win all you had to do was to see who can get a girl falling for you. And what you get would be two hundred dollars. Now of course you would not want to lose that, so I cheated and stole his money. I was running and running, he chased and chased after me, but then I came to a stop by a police officer. "Boy, what the hell are you doing?" I froze after this whole time, I've finally been caught. "Officer, you should arrest this kid, he robbed me of my money." the lady glanced at me. "Well, did you steal this man's money?" I hesitated, and then I shook my head. "Fucking lies!" the lady sighed. "Sir, I recommend you be on your way." well the man didn't take that well and started to get violent, which scared me. The lady gave him a threat, making him finally leave. "So, kid, you really should not steal." I was still frozen in her presence. "Why are you stealing, do you not have a home?" she kneeled down. "I-I do have a home but they are mean, abusive, and hate me." I lift up my shirt to reveal cuts, bruises, and scars. "Oh my word, you poor child. Well I think we need to get you away from there. Come." I couldn't disobey an officer so I got into the vehicle. I felt sad as I left my home, yeah not a peaceful home yet still was my home. A fifteen year old finally in a new home with a loving mother, more clearly the officer lady is officially my mother. Now I'm a science champion with a boyfriend, and now I fear my old actions are finally catching up to me...