Introduction

(Y/N)'s POV

That boy is never quiet is he? I sighed and rolled my eyes. I was referring to the blonde haired maniac in my academy class that just graduated. Naruto Uzamaki. He was sitting near Sasuke the "class hottie" but I didn't really think he was all that special. I had a crush on last year's top genin, Neji Hyuga. I'm telling you he IS the love of my love whether he knows yet or not we will end uo the together. The only thing is...im terrified to talk to him, he is very serious about his training and I wouldnt want to disturb him he probably would just thing I was a dumb kid any way, eventhough the is only a year older than me.

"Y/n?"

"Y/n?"

"Y/n?"

I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't even hear Iruka Sensei calling my name until Ino tapped me on the shoulder bringing me back to reality.

"Oh?! Y-yes I'm sorry Iruka Sensei"

"Y/n Namikaze, Sakura Haruno, Naruto Uzamaki, Sasuke Uchiha," you four will be a team.

Damn...

That just blew up in my face, Naruto is an obnoxious knucklehead, Sakura is a total sasuke fangirl, and Sasuke is well... Sasuke, there is really no good way to describe him. I raised my hand.

"Iruka Sensei, do I have to be with them?" They all gave me a look, I paid no attention.

"Im sorry y/n, these teams were picked strategically"

I sighed and shook my head in understanding.

"Class Dismissed!" Iruka Sensei yelled 

[For the sake of the story and its events, lets pretend the genin are much older. I know, I know it doesnt make sense but just go with it. Thanks! :)]