The world of Biden

I keep seeing these fan fiction picture of Trump and I kissing. I always say no but when it comes to my body it says yes. It makes me feel like a 12 year old middle school girl when someone ships her and her crush together but she has to play it cool so people dont think she actually likes him. Im sitting at home trying to get up the stairs but my knees are giving up on me and my wife wont help me. She says I need to get it together. She is literally the one who asked me if I wanted to go upstairs to watch the news on my television. My wife stomps down the stairs and lifts my arm and pulls me up the stairs. My legs are bouncing up and down when they hit each steps of the stairs. When we get up my legs are bleeding because they scrathced so hard on the medal stairs. My wife turns on CNN News and Trump is on the 1000" tv. I can feel all the blood rush up to my head, i'm feeling lightheaded. I bring my old wrinkly hand up to my face and I can feel the all the heat that is stored in my head and face. Once those beautfiul thin lips of his starts moving I got a raging boner. My wife whipped her head to me and saw. I told her that I was thinking of her beautiful pink wet pussy that could glisten when the light for the window peaks through the curtain and hits her. When I told her all this she ran up to me and kissed me and said, "BABY, omg I thought U was cheating on me wit Kim K." "Tf I know Kim got some big wide hips with a big round butt but I would never fuck with her." I whispered in her ear wax filled ear.