Dimentia

I walked into the White House and saw Trump. I didnt think he could face me after what happened at the debate last month. We made eye contact and our faces both got hot tamale red. I ran past him and slipped almost to my death. trumps vibrant beautiful orange booble head face got me in a gaze and I didnt see the CAUTION WET FLOORS sign. I woke up and saw that I was in the hospital. I feel so embarrased, how could I ever face my Donald Duck looking lover boy ever again. Tears rushed down from my tear ducts. I licked my lips and could taste the salty wetness on my face.

TWO MONTHS LATER

I was sent to go to Trumps office and when I saw that face he has and the barbecque dad bod he has I immideately got aroused. When I looked at him he stood up and realized he had the hardest steel rod ever he put his knees together and cupped those beans of his. I wrung to his face and shoved my tongue down his throat and started kissing him. He let go and said wait. Wanna have a threesome. I was down but I also was a little upset me and him couldnt have some alone time. His wife popped out of the closet with the most eye grabbing outfit ever. All that popped into my head when she came out was that DOnald could pull that off way better. I ran towards her and yanked that lingire of. The most saggy boobs dropped down and I gagged. Vomit came gushing out of my mouth all over her wrinkly nut boobs. Donald looked at me and pulled me off of brocoli girl that was so called his wife. We made deep eye contact and i  shoved him down to the floor so he was in eye range with my downstairs. I told him to open his mouth and with an obeying kid like him he said okay baby gir- He couldnt finish his scentence because I shoved my hardened cock down his throat. He gobbled it up like a damn turkey on thanksgiving day.