Orange

Im sitting in my office at home stressing over my Presidential Debate tomorrow with Biden. I have no idea what I should say. Everyone is gonna vote for that dementia little bitch. That faggot cant even walk up that damn stairs, Imagine that. Im eating potato chips feeling like an obese cow because I am a stress eater. I cant look at my wife because she got that curvy sexy body that I could never have. She has those plump titties. She says I could go to the gym to get rid of my ugly beer bod. I dont want to. I already feel ashamed in my own skin. I went to go brush my teeth and when I got out of the bathroom I saw something that got me so shocked.My wife was in her sexy milk maid lingire. My cock immediately got hard and I felt so aroused. Finally getting to fuck my wife, this is gonna be so good before my debate tomorrow. When I woke up I knew I could ace this debate. Lets just say I did not do so good. I was looking through my emails and one stood out to me. It was in shiny black letters shouting out at me "TRUMP KISSES BIDEN." I immediately kmew what I was supposed to do. I clicked on the email so fast and read it. I couldnt believe my eyes, it says that everyone ships me and Biden together. I got the idea of me and Biden looking at eachother with deep emotion hidden beneath our eyes. We walked in slow motion and then started kissing. I could get this out of my head.