Chapter 5

---2 months later---

I stare down at the little test. Positive. Me and Peeta are having another baby! We have been trying for months and finally!

"Peeta! Peeta come here!" I yell. He quickly rushed in, looking scared. "What's wrong?!" He asked looking over me. "I'm pregnant!" I yelled.

The biggest smile spread across his face. "Katniss! I can't believe it worked this time! We are having another baby!" he yelled, smile as big as ever. He came and picked me up and swirled me around. Then he kissed me.

We stood there kissing for a while, until we heard a little girl. "Eew! Yucky! Why do you kiss so much?"

Me and Peeta broke away and laughed. "Because we love each other!" Peeta laughed.

Emma just ran away screaming. Well, the reason Emma was running away screaming was because Peeta was chasing her. Haha.

I look at the clock. 8:30 P.M? I know it sounds early, but we put Emma to bed at 8:00. She's only three!

"Emma! Time for bed!" I yell. But I'm guessing she couldn't hear me because all I hear in the other room I just hear laughing.

I walk in and see Peeta tickling Emma's guts out! "Peeta!" I shout as he starts tickling me. "Stop! Anyways, it's 8:45! Emma, let's get ready." I say pulling her arm. "But I want daddy to get me ready!" She screams.

I sigh. "Fine! But you have to hurry!" I shout as she runs. Peeta hugs me. "It's okay. She loves you too." He squeezes me tighter. "Just not as much as I love you." He adds.

As Peeta's getting Emily ready, I raid the fridge. I grab some leftover pancakes from yesterday and some chocolate milk. Did I mention that I also grabbed a chocolate bar?

I'm in the middle of eating when Peeta walks down the stairs. "Katniss! That's not healthy for you or the baby!" He yells.

"But I'm hungry and its this or pepperoni and bacon!" I yell back. He chuckles and kissed my head.

"I just love you and want you and our baby to be healthy." He says smiling.

When I'm done eating I walk to the living room, were Peeta's watching the news.

I walk over and sit down next to him and lean on his chest. I listen to his heart beat. It's so perfect.

"I love you." I whisper in his ear. "I love you more!" he answers. "I love you most!" We both say that at the exact same time.

We kiss for a longggg time only to come up for air. I'm not even going to tell you the details ;).