Oneshot 1 : Brightwhisper and Mintheart .

Takes place right after the battle of flames,  when all the clans have evacuated from the territory headed towards the moonpool . Right before Halfheart finds minthearts body.

TW :: Gore 

The smell of blood overflowed her nose, and she sighed, inhaling the scent of fresh, warm blood.

"Did you actually think we were friends ? .." She whispered, a smile creaking on her face.

Mintheart twitched in fear, and opened her mouth to say something, but no words followed. She was silent, and tried her best to speak. 

Her stomach was slashed open, her organs revealed from the inside. Blood gushing from her center, and the organs visible to the eye. 

So moist,

Fresh,

Wet,

and perfect.

"Say something . " She hissed. "You were so brave giving away my secret at camp, why don't you say anything now, dear ?"

Minthearts eyes froze with fear. Brightwhisper hadn't called her that in moons after she was banished from camp, and it felt so accidental.

"Your horrible, Whisper." she mumbled. "Your awful."

The silence was so loud, separating the two of them. Brightwhisper was shocked, even after all she had done. Her massacre of her own family, friends, her own clan, starclan. 

She wouldn't take to thought what other cats would tell her before they died to her own paws, she thought them as silly beings who just talked, talked, and talked. That's all the clans would do anyways, of course.

Brightwhisper turned her head to mintheart, and rested her eyes. She slowly placed her paws near the puddle of blood on the ground, unleashing her claws quickly.

She placed her paw inside the core of minthearts body, her claws scaping her insides, causing mintheart to give out a horrid scream.

Brightwhisper found a big, wet muscle in the middle of Minthearts body. It was gradually large, and it was pumping rapidy. The texture was sponge-like, and felt squashy on the inside.

She had no choice but to do what her mind told her over and over.

She unleashed her claws, sank them into the heart, blood gushing all over her paw and small chunks of veins overflowing her fur. Right at them moment, Mintheart screeched in pain, blood gurgling in her mouth, causing her screaming to come to a end.

It was the end, actually. Actually the end. War was over for Brightwhisper.

Her heart didn't flutter into happiness though, her mouth didn't unleash the smile she wanted like she told badgerpelt.

Why wasn't she happy ?

She slowly took her paw out of Minthearts unconscious body, and stared at the damage she had solely done.

The heart laid flat on the ground, still as a rock, blood still overflowing from the insides. Small chunks of debris of the heart were in her claws, and she slowly licked them out, making sure no piece was left. 

There was solid silence, no speaking, breathing, nothing. Just the flickering flames on the trees and the wind gushing in the air.

She had no time left to ponder about her decisions, she had to go back to the shade hole, and visit the dark forest.

"I did what I had to do, Mintheart."

AUTHORS NOTE ::

LMFAOOOO THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING ONESHOTS OF MY OCS AND I LOVE IT SM OMG ill be doing more soon ofc but this ones been on my mind smmm cause i love brightwhisper and her relationship with the clans shes honeslty one of the most interesting ocs i have and shes so nice to write tbh . Either way ill be writing more oneshots and js so yk all of these oneshots are based on my story the wandering river, so all are ocs and in the same universe so yuh. but ty for reading my story ofc !!111 it makes me rlly happy knowing ppl actually take the time to read my silly cat stories :))) ty !! xoxo <333