Chapter 14

Razor and Tatsumou rushed at Darku. They reeled their fists back and punched as hard as possible with their newfound power. Darku blocked the attack with ease. Then, he grabbed their fists and threw them to the wall, but they recovered quickly enough to avoid damage. Darku was getting very amused by the fight. Razor then uses his dragon breath on him. Darku blocks the attack, which gives Tatsumou the to make a fist made of yellow ki and drive it into Darku's stomach. Darku spat out blood and got punched in the Time Nest wall and outside. 

Razor and Tatsumou looked down on Darku and noticed that for the first time he drew blood. "well, looks like we're doing a good job there huh?" Razor asked Tatsumou "yeah, I guess so. But, it's not over yet." Tatsumou looked at the crater before them. Darku stood tall and strong. He wiped his face with his hand and it showed the blood stain on his hand. "well, all that for a strand of blood, they must not know that I haven't reached my limit yet." he thought to himself. Razor and Tatsumou came down from the wall in the Time Nest. "So, are you ready to give up yet?" asked Razor. Darku replied, "I'm just getting started and you are about to be in for a real surprise." He starts to power up. They brace themselves for what is to come.

Goku still in the Time Nest, tries to get back up. "Goku, wait. It would help if you weren't getting up so fast," says Trunks. Goku was determined to see the whole fight for himself. He wanted to see how far his lover had gotten. he was worried that she wasn't ready for a colossal battle yet. but, she/he proved him wrong. Goku then was thinking back at all the things he did with her. They did the training in the Room of Spirit and Time, hanging out with each other and going on missions together. He even got to see his father again after so many years. He never realized how much she had grown. Goku couldn't believe what he is seeing. He then realized that he can't protect her forever.

Back to the battle, Razor and Tatsumou are really hitting home on Darku. He has multiple cuts and bruises. While the Heroes hardly had any.  "This... Can't... Be... Happening!"  Darku screamed Razor then replied in a snarky tone "Yeah, it's happening  and you're going back to where you were before, sealed away so that you can hurt no one else!" Razor then walked over to his evil twin and stuck out his hand. "finally, it's over" Tatsumou thought. "NO, I will not be defeated by some mortal trash like you! You...Will...PAY!"His yell roared like thunder in a storm. They had to cover their eye to shield the light. Then it started to die down. What they saw was nothing they had ever seen. Darku's head had two long horns poking out of his head, his hair turned a pinkish red, his robe was gone, and was replaced with black long pants with no shirt on, his bare skin was exposed and his eyes were yellow with sharp slits in his pupils. His power lever was even more powerful than before. Razor didn't know that he had this much power left. "NO!" Razor shouted. He then dashed towards him and punched him square in the face. But, that didn't leave a scratch on him. Darku smiled, showing his short fangs. He then brought his right fist back and punched Razor so hard that he went through the Time Nest building. Everyone inside was shocked and in fear. Tatsmou looked at him with anger in his eyes. Darku then slowly walked towards her\him. "what do you think of my ultimate form? Pretty sexy right? That buffoon you call your friend cant seal me now. I am far beyond his power now. Tatsumou looked down in anger. "After all that, it meant nothing. Razor and Goku gave it their all to try and stop him but I got in the way of that and they now had to suffer because of me!" "well, my love what do you say we leave this place and have a little 'fun time' he laughed. Tatsumou was so angry at himself that he started crying. "aw, what's wrong love, you don't want your lovers to be harmed? well, they are going to die anywa..." Tatsumou then grabbed his face and threw him at a rock. The Tatsumou said in a double, yet gruff voice. "I'm done being the one who has to be saved all the time. I'm done with all this shit that has happened to me. Do you want to kill them to get to me? Well, then I got news for you, Goku and Razor have been trying their harder to stop you and then you mock them in my face! well, here is a message I want to say to both Goku and Razor...I love them both with all my heart and I don't care if they share me!" Goku heard that from a mile away, and so did Razor. Their eyes widen. They were speechless and they started to shed tears. 

Tatsmou then looked up and Darku noticed that Tatsumou had changed too. His eyes were gray mixed with purple and his muscles started to grow in bulk. His hair changed from what it was before to a sold silver and blue color. Tatsumou then said, "you are going to go through me now!"

Sorry that this took very long so I hope you like the shit chapter I made. Happy Holidays and Happy New Years