0600 to 0700

As men of the 31st Royal Parachute Infantry Regiment waited, defending the beach, lead elements of the 2nd Kosvian Armored Division, specifically the 68th Armor Regiment and the 59th Armor Infantry Regiment land behind them, their T-1s moving forward with their HT-1s .

68th tanks advancing through fields close by to thae beach, note the men of the 59th riding a truck behind the T-1.

The singular company of T-1s and the two of HT-1 riding infantry played leapfrog, two T-1 platoons and a company of HT-1s moved forward at a time, before creating a basic defensive position and waiting for the other. They did this twice, before stopping and waiting for more reinforcements. Slowly, landing craft would move backward, which caused many a traffic jam, with incoming traffic being unable to move around the previous wave. The tanks waiting at the front were soon reinforced with three dozer T-1s, allowing hull down positions to be used. Infantry began to dig trenches, to make sure that it was a defensible position.

The paratrooper company moved backward, hitching rides on landing craft. At this moment, the first signs of resistance to the newcomers was shown, a small Gracian recon aircraft flew low,  watching them closely, the aircraft soon nosed down and crashed in a field just ahead of the lines after 50.cals and small arms fire from the T-1s and the infantry companies, and yet it seemed it's job was done, and soon 105mm shells began raining down on the forward lines. One T-1 was hit on the engine deck, causing it to go up in flames, killing the crew camping beneath it, and those inside. Ten of A platoon, Alpha company, 59th armored infantry regiment, fell victim to a shot each killed immediately, this included the platoon CO, and the platoon medic. Three of B platoon, Bravo company, and one in A platoon, Dog Company. 

Two minutes later at 0658, enemy armor and half tracks were spotted approaching by a tank commander.