1

He opened the door for his son Kim Chang-min to get out of the car and bent down to his level to fix his already tucked-in school shirt. The windows rolled down and his daughter yelled her brother goodbye. After a few minutes of reassuring each other, the father-son bid their goodbyes, and Chang-min rushed to the school. 

Closing the car door, he started driving back home with his daughter in the backseat. The entire ride was filled with his daughter asking him many questions about everything she saw on the ride back home, she couldn't read any words but could understand different alphabets very easily. Although her questions were childish but, there was one that would always hurt not just him but everyone around him "Appa, when will omma come home" he didn't know how to explain to a three-year-old that his omma can never come back. 

After 15 minutes of driving, he came back home to his seven-month-old son crying in the arms of his caretaker, panic kicked into his brain as he rushed to him while telling his daughter Kim Ye-Jun to get ready if she wants to go to her grandparent's house. Taking his son from the hands of the caretaker, whom the entire family called granny, and started to pat him on the back. "Calm down Taehyung," she said "He just misses his appa" 

Kim Taehyung 30, president of the Kim Corporations, an electronics company that has a huge influence among Asian countries. Their profits are continuously rising and even if there is a set back then his employees are most capable of handling them and turning them into losses that are the bare minimum if the profit-making is difficult. The person who is best capable of doing this is Park Jimin, Vice President, and his most loyal employee, someone he trusts with his eyes closed. Jimin has been with Taehyung since high school and even though they lost connections with each other because of college, it was as if their bond has never changed when he was hired at the company by Taehyung's father. Jimin never took advantage of his friendship to reach where he is right now and Taehyung's father was very strict with Taehyung's evaluation when becoming the president of the company.

Granny helped Ye-Jun to change her clothes and make her hair while Taehyung held Hyunsik in his arms. A father of three who still panics when the little one cries shows how much new he is on single parenting and how much alone his wife must have felt when they had Chang-min and he was at work.

----------- TWO HOURS LATER -------------------------

Taehyung was at his parents house, Ye-Jun and Hyunsik were playing with their grandfather when their grandmother said "Tae, I know this is going to sound horrible" Mrs. Kim sounded serious so Taehyung looked at her in the eye "and it is too early to ask for this but you should re-marry". Taehyung stiffened at his place and Mr. Kim picked up Hyunsik and Ye-Jun to another room. "I know it is insensitive and too early for you but think about Hyunsik and Ye-Jun ah" she continued while her son was still collecting himself from what she said "They need a motherly figure in their life, so tomorrow come to this café" she put down a paper with the name of the address on it in front of him "Your appa's friend will come to meet us here tomorrow, it doesn't matter if you agree for marriage or not but," she paused trying to read her son "just come for the sake of your father's reputation." with that she also left leaving Taehyung with his thoughts.

------------ Somewhere in Seoul ---------------------------

"I Swear to god, if he escapes this time" Her voice was sweet but angry "someone might just die".

* I will definitely change the name of the book when in mood*

Gentle Reminder: The only reason this is a fan fic because I am bored and in no mood to make up a new character. 

feel free to suggest because no specific thinking is involved, I just and write whatever comes to my mind first.

Thank You