6

Y/N dropped on her chair thinking about all that happened today, she leaned back and allowed her mind to wander off and make whatever scenarios it wants regarding today. She was playing with her ring that she picked up from the and started playing with it, putting it on her finger and then taking it off, she would slightly wince every time her fingertips from her left hand came in contact with the knuckles of her right hand and suddenly she was taken out of her trance when the three members of her team entered the room followed by Soobin with a first aid kid in his hand.

He settled the first aid box on the couch next to Hoseok, popped it open, took an antiseptic cream, and gave it to Hoseok after transferring the desired amount to the cotton. He then pulled out a bunch of small bruise pad sheets, kept them in front of Y/N, and left with the box. With Soobin's exit, Yoongi closed the door and was the last one to sit down on the couch next to Jungkook on his left and the door on his right. Hoseok was on the left side of Jungkook applying the ointment given to him on his burnt mark.

"How many casualties on your side" repeating the same questioning that Y/N once asked. "Two," said Hoseok, she then looked at Jungkook who just  showed her the index finger indicating only one from his side "They were all the managers of their bank and the second one on Hoseok's bank was someone who was trying to get out." Yoongi started 

"First, this was not a robbery" Y/N was now sitting up with hands resting on the table, fidgeting with the same old ring "this was a show of power," she stated after putting everything that was in her brain together. "Those men never stole anything, according to one of the guards" Jungkook finally broke his silence "He said they just came in gun blazing." Y/N nodded in agreement.

"Same on my side," she said. They all looked at Hoseok for his input, and he said and shrugged "I never asked," 

"Well, that brings me to the second highlight of today's case," she continued without paying attention to Hoseok's slight mistake "They allowed many people from the bank to walk out quietly before they made a big scene, so the second death at the international bank was not required."

"If they were just going to make a scene then killing anyone should not have been in the picture," Hoseok said and Jungkook nodded and added something new to the table "Also," he said turning all ears on him "The security guard, he said that the more than half of guards received an E-mail regarding a paid leave today from the bank itself," 

"I am gonna go look into this and the identity of these three people," Yoongi was the first person to walk out of the office followed by Jungkook. Y/N got up closed the door and sat next to Hoseok, the exact place where Jungkook was sitting before and looked at him.

"What's wrong?" She put her hand on his knee to get his attention.

----------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung was sitting beside Hyunsik watching him crawl around him on the bed and playing with his soft toys. His sweet giggles would always make his father forget the everyday worries, his daughter and son were long gone to bed and it is just this little person who is keeping his father awake. Ever since the day Hyunsik started crawling, he has become more dangerous to leave him alone. Just the other day he way about to climb the stairs up all by himself when no one was looking, that day was alone enough to give poor Mr. Kim a major heart attack.