9

'Are you going to be my new mommy?' was a simple question asked from Y/N by a little innocent soul whom she didn't even know. A simple question that could've been answered with a Yes or No but these small words would have made a great impact on her and not just her, there was someone else at that table who looked at her with the same innocent yet scared expression.

"Me, mommy, who said that? Girl I ain't your mommy or anybody's mommy. I too need a mommy." From the experience of losing someone close to them, Y/N Kind of knew that these kids will not just accept anyone as their mother and she died not even a year ago, which is something that always amazes Y/N "Will you be my mommy?" Y/N questioned the little girl out of nowhere, shocking everyone in the room, leaving her family as an exception, at this point they are not even surprised.

The little girl just giggled in front of her, although the thought of children scares the living daylights out of Y/N and it is something she will never accept but her heart melts with everything that includes children. "I can't be your mommy, your mommy is right there" she pointed at Y/N's mom.

"Well every day is a new day," Y/N said very softly and was not even trying to look into her mother's eyes while knowing full well that her father right now is trying hard to stop himself from bursting into laughter but what she seemed to have forgotten before saying this was there was a person in this room who loves to add fire to every conversation.

"Look at this mother, your favorite child ready to replace you, and that too with a child she knows nothing about. I mean you raised her and this is how she is planning to repay" Their mother knows precisely what her oldest son was going on about but still manages to smack him in the head and at her daughter at the same time.

Y/N kicked her brother from under the table and mouthed him to shut up after rolling her eyes at him, well now she was way too embarrassed to even look around and she thanked her brother and obviously herself. The sudden heavy mood that was created by the little girl was now replaced with embarrassment from both sides "Anyway, what is your name?" Y/N whispered to the little girl.

"Ye-Jun"

"And what about the one who is continuously scaring me with his eyes"

"Who is scaring you?" Yejun spoke louder than initially intended which turned all the eyes on them. Y/N shifted back to her seat and tucked the loose strands of her hair behind her ear "No one" she whispered loud enough for everyone to hear and get back to the food.

After dinner, both Y/N and Seokjin helped their helpers clean the table after eating, it is one of the most important habits that Y/N's parents taught all their children and it is also something they carry with them everywhere they go.

After dinner Taehyung asked Y/N if they could walk outside the house as there is something he would like to talk about, his words, not Y/n's, so that is what they are doing at this moment. 

While walking on the roadside Y/N was hit by a wave of cold air because of a car that passed by making Y/N regret not wearing any kind of warmer inside her hoodie but at the same time, this cold also refreshes her body as she inhale a large amount of cold air through her nostrils.

"It's cold" Taehyung spoke, breaking a weirdly uncomfortable environment for both of them. "Yeah, so let's talk quickly" she replied but this time her tone was not cold but rather childish.

"Why do you want to get married?" Taehyung asked her very calmly making her sigh. 'Only if it was that easy to answer.' Her head answered back instead of her voice, which seemed to be stuck and taken back by a question that she knew she would have to answer one day.

Y/N was not able to say anything and was looking everywhere but at Taehyung. She wanted to speak and give him some stupid yet believable answer, something or anything that was easy for him to digest but she seemed to have lost her voice. Her heart is forcing her to speak the truth while her head is telling her to make up a lie and she is caught in between. 

Her life is not rainbows and butterflies as the world likes to say just because she is from some rich family instead it is surrounded by criminals and blood, although her identity is hidden, but it certainly won't take long for her enemies to find out who she is and where she is and will try to hurt those she holds close something Taehyung's family don't deserve. She can't agree to this and she most certainly can't allow some unknown innocents to get in a mess without even having a clue. 

-----------------------------------------

Y/N was so lost in her thoughts that she even stopped walking making Taehyung stop and look at Y/N's every feature. Her built was strong and sharp, she was thin but healthy by her face and her body was curved from all the right places. Her forearms were covering her chest and she was continuously rubbing her arms trying to provide some warmth. Even though he wanted to give his overcoat to Y/N, he was afraid about over stepping her boundaries.

While acknowledging her, he noticed Y/N's red knuckles and wanted to ask how she got them but then again she was thinking about something probably the question asked by Taehyung and he didn't wanted to disturb but he was getting tired of waiting as they haven't moved or she has spoken anything from past few minutes so he waved his hand in front her eyes bringing her back to earth.

"So, why you wanted to get married?" He questioned again but he cut off Y/N when she just opened her mouth to speak "But before that if I may ask what happened to your knuckles?"

She looked at her knuckles on the right hand and covered it with her left, looked at him straight in the eye "Accidently hit them while opening the door" she replied confidently and she would've easily fooled Taehyung if he didn't know any better. 

"This is not from hitting a door and if I am not wrong it is from punching something or someone" 

Y/N looked at him with a slight smirk "You seem to know a lot about fighting" She stated only for Taehyung to remember why he had to change his school in the middle of junior year of high school along with his best friend and a couple more years after that "I've had my days, carefree and wild."

"I don't like the sound of that but okay" she said with a smile "So want me to tell you the truth or a lie"

"Well truth is preferred but even if you lie I believe you might have a reason and I will respect it and maybe wait for the truth" They were now walking and Y/N was looking ahead while Taehyung was shifting his eyes from the road and her face.

Him looking at her face is not because he is somehow out of no where attracted to her but was merely curious about her. Y/N also known as the Kim princess, the youngest most loved and the only girl in the family. Not a lot have been known about her or her siblings but from what he could tell from the media was the oldest took over the company from her father and the youngest looked at her brother proudly as she made the announcement at the press three years ago. Mr. and Mrs. Kim have always kept all of their children out of the limelight and media but whenever seen together and a photo was captured the oldest was called the most handsome person there and the youngest was said to have most angelic and genuine smiles of all.

"Well, I did got this from punching someone but it was for a good reason and not because I was carefree or wild" she stopped again looked at him and for the first time he saw Y/N's troubled look. She looked like she wanted to say something but she probably couldn't find the words because all Taehyung saw was her opening her mouth and then closing it again without speaking as if she would regret saying whatever she wanted to say.

"You called me today a couple times, and I'm sorry I couldn't pick up, I don't really use my phone at work, so try texting but I don't know when I will reply also I will text you a place and time and date so we can meet up without anybody knowing somewhere more private and there I will reply to your question." She said looking kind off relieved like she just got something off her chest.

"Why not now?" Taehyung was getting more curious because just just when he thought it was simple Y/N drops bombs like these 

"Well I don't feel like lying to you and truth is something I can't say so give me some time to think something in between" She replied with the same surety she gave to Yejun when she asked about Y/N being her mommy.

A part of me tells to just nod and trust what she is saying right now but then there is another part of him that is yelling at him to just take his family and run away. They decided to walk home in complete silence that some where made Taehyung more uncomfortable than he actually was but Y/N looks completely unaffected by it.

---------------------------------