V0C6: Relic

Chapter 6 The Relic

His sister's abdomen is cold and slightly bulging.

Afterwards, Ji Huan's eyelashes shook a little.

From the beautifully packed shopping bag on the side, he took out the flower skirt bought in the afternoon. When he took a long leg, he jumped straight to the cold morgue, and then, after the sister's legs, used his body. Covering my sister's body, he untied the first button of his sister's sick suit, the second...

The body of the sister who has been covered by the sick suit looks miserable.

However, at this moment, after the joy, she was not worried about her sister's misery. His attention was focused on her sister's stomach.

After raising his head, he looked at his sister again.

It's impossible for his sister to smile at him. She lay stiffly on the morgue, her face pale, her lips are purple.

Lifting the body of my sister, I will put a flower skirt bought by my grandfather on her. Then, with the action of the skirt, she followed her belly again.

At this time, when he had left his left hand on his sister's abdomen, he felt his palms slammed up!

There is something! There is something in my sister's belly!

Hidden behind the bangs, the slender eyes of the singer are slightly enlarged.

He removed the palm of his hand and then saw with horror that his sister was just a micro-drum of the abdomen squirming, as if something was struggling inside, through the thin belly of her sister, that thing wanted to come out!

Even if he was daring again, he was shocked by this sudden movement! For a moment he was reflexive and wanted to jump out of bed, but at this time, he heard the voice of his sister again.

"Little flowers."

Between panic, after seeing her sister suddenly sat up, she sat up so straight, she suddenly raised her right hand, the middle finger, ring finger and little finger gathered in the palm, thumb up, sister raised the index finger in the mouth of the mouth than After that, she used her index finger to point to her body.

To be exact, it refers to your own belly.

What the sister wants to take away is the thing in her belly!

Yes, this is what the sister really wants to convey in that "dream."

In the afternoon, standing next to my sister's bed and watching the last side of my sister, I continued to understand my sister's true meaning.

Growing up with my sister, they have their own secret code. Afterwards, they can guess what the sister meant every time. This time is no exception. Although I don't understand why my sister told me not to sing, but since my sister hopes so, he will try his best. Since my sister wants him to take away the things in her stomach, then...

I bite my teeth and follow the sister's belly!

The thing seemed to be struggling. At the moment when he was pressed, he felt the power of resistance. The power was quite big. After the moment, there was an illusion: if he could not hold it, "that thing" would Wear your sister's belly and jump out!