Jealousy

"What the fuck is wrong with you? You were literally flirting with him?" JD stormed.

They were in a huge argument again. JD and Veronica had a date for lunch and Ram caught her in the hallway and started a conversation which made her be late. And that made JD angry. Really angry.

He was always too protective over Veronica but this was pure jealousy.

"What the fuck is wrong with YOU?! I wasn't flirting I was being friendly! Why do you never trust me?" Asked Veronica with a sad but angry voice.

"It's not you that I don't trust. It's just... It's just..."

"It's just what?"

"It's just that damn skirt you wear. Makes all the boys crazy!"

"Be logical for once oh my God! You know I only have eyes for you! You have nothing to be jealous of!" Screamed Veronica to the boy who seemed as angry as her.

"I don't fucking care! You are supposed to be mine!" Shouted JD to the girl.

"Stop yelling at me!" She screamed with tears in her eyes. Then she continued with a sadder voice "I can't stand it anymore. I am breaking up with you."

Brunette girl walked to the door and he roared as loud as he could

"Walk out of the door and you will never come back."

Veronica stopped for a second to turn around and look at him. "Goodbye JD." She muttered and she walked away.

---‐---------------------------------------------------

Veronica was at home. She had come straight home after the argument and all he had been doing for a few hours was crying.

Although her mother asked her several times what had happened, she could do nothing but cry. The more she thought of him, the more her crying increased.

She cried for a few more hours. She continued to cry until there were sounds of knocking on the window.

She straightened up. She knew who he was. No one but him was using the window as a way in. Without bothering to wipe the tears from her cheeks, she rustled open the curtain and saw his face.

His face, wet with tears, shone in the moonlight. He looked at Veronica with puppy dog eyes to open the window and got what he wanted.

With the opening of the window, fresh air and men's perfume spread across the room. JD was standing in front of Veronica, trying to find the right words to say.

Instead of speaking, he took a few steps and gently rubbed his hand on the girl's cheek and wiped away her tears. Then he lifted her chin up so he could look into her eyes.

"Please, Veronica, look at me. I'm sorry. I know that you still love me. Will you give me a second chance? Please?"

"I can't do this if you don't trust me."

"I trust you. More than anyone else. I was just mad back then. I didn't mean all. I don't own you." I am sorry."

He began to cry before he could continue.

"Hey, please don't cry. I love you." She whispered and she placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Veronica, I-"

"Shhh... Can you just stop talking and hold me?"