Secret Admirer

Luke

Me and the boys entered our hotel room. They were very big and had two beds, Cake in one and Mashton in the other...

We just played a show to all our amazing fans who are our family...

'Hey boys why don't we go to Nandos?' Ashton asked...

'Yeah! Nandos is bae!' Michael yelled for the whole hotel to hear...

'Mikey stop yelling!' I yelled back...

'Sorry' He yelled again. Me, Cal and Ash just laughed while we were walking to Mikey outside our hotel room...

---♡---♡---♡---

Michael and Ashton knew I had a crush on Calum but I'd never tell him that...

I always think you have to have a moment. A romantic moment where we fell into each others eyes under the stars. The guys obviously knew this...

So we got the Nandos, ordered our food and drinks and randomly started a conversation about our crushes...

'So Calum who do you like?' Ashton asked him. We all knew he was gay so he'd probably say some guy from no where...

'Oh... um... There is this guy I like. Uh, he's tall, cute, he's the sweetest boy in the world and he's my best friend'

I wonder who he was talking about...

Calum

It was so awkward, Ashton and Mikey knew I loved Luke. He was my best friend and he'll never like me like that...

We finished our food and payed the bill. Luke came to talk to me as we were walking back to the hotel, and Mashton were walking a couple of feet infront of us...

'Hey Cal'

'Hey'

'Can I ask you something?"

'Sure'

'Tell me more about the tall kid'

'Ok umm... He's a really great singer, he can play guitar, I love his obsession with penguins'

'Ok bet he's gonna treat you well'

'Yeah just hope he likes me back'

We got back to the hotel, all got dressed and I was so tired I went to bed straight away...

---♡---♡---♡---

Who's Calums secret admirer?

And are Mashton together?

Find out next chapter! Sorry it's short I have college in ten minutes so be longer...

Love you Soldiers! Twitter: @Elligenced...