CHAPTER:4 BLACK LEATHER JACKET

Oh NO!

Because of fear of falling and getting hurt, I closed my eyes. 

But when I don't hurt , I opened my eyes and I felt a hand on my waist.

I was seeing blurry because of hangover. He pulled me up and I just got over him. My hands were on his broad chest. I noticed he was so tall and muscular. His body scent was light and magnetic that was making me crazy. Suddenly I am feeling so hot.

(Husky voice)

Hello miss. Are you okay?                         -Men

His husky voice gave me an electric shock in my body. I tried to look up, I wanted to see his face but my hairs stuck in his BLACK LEATHER JACKET.

We both were trying to unstuck my hairs then our hands touched. His touch makes me nervous. He noticed me.

O wait! I help you.

(Husky voice) Done.

I moved backward but again I lost my balance and again he holds me in his big arms but this time my eyes were entangled his eyes that was already looking at me. I couldn't see his face, I just lost in his sparkling eyes.

He again asked

Hey! Are you okay?

His deep voice attracted me to his lips. His plump lips were looking like a pink candy. I lost my sense.

I'm not fine? I was feeling too hot. ( lower voice)

(I wanted to kiss him and I am getting closer to his lips that attracts me more and more. My hands which were already on his chest, I can feel his pacing heart.)

What are you doing ......                       -MAN

Before his complete sentence, I pecked on his lips.

He just pushes me to wall and pinned my both hands above my head and his move made a shiver run down in my body.

He came closer to my face and put one hand on my waist and pull me closer to his body and kissed me. that was not a peck kiss it was a deep kiss. I closed my eyes. His plump lips were embracing mine. 

His hand was going down from my waist and the kiss was getting passionate but suddenly he just breaks the kiss , his breathing was heavy .He looked  down for a second , and before I say something, he left away.  I was confused and  also felt sad. I tried to follow him but I couldn't he was too fast.

Y/N

Y/N

Someone called my name. she was MIN. She came to me and asked?

What are doing here.?                                            Lee chae-min

I don't know what to say her.

I am not feeling well. Please let's go home.

Ok. But what happen to you? Wait a minute are you drunk? Lee chae-min