CHAPTER :1 FLIGHT

Y/N pov:

Today I have a flight So I left my house 6 a.m. I arrived airport at 8:47a.m. I was running late. My family and friends are coming to drop me off the airport. My flight journey was from xxx city (India) to South Korea (Seoul).

The flight on time and I had the window seat so I was very happy. I was ready and waited with bated breath as the plane slowly rolled towards the runway at xxx airport.

I could barely hear the safety announcements all I could hear my heart thumping inside my chest because finally I am going South Korea

I could barely hear the safety announcements all I could hear my heart thumping inside my chest because finally I am going South Korea. I couldn't believe on myself. Currently my mind is reminding me about my dream.

Y/N DREAM:

I am a k-drama addicted girl. Whenever I look any k-drama I relate myself with the story and enjoy myself. I watched so many dramas. All these were enough to influence me to learn Korean language and about their culture. So, I learned Korean and decided one day I will go there and explore all the popular places of South Korea, not only explore the places but also try all mouthwatering dishes of there and the most popular soju. How can I forget it....... hehhehe!

End Of Dream.

Few minutes later I heard a voice.

Hello pretty girl - old lady (was sitting next to me)

Hello! mam

What is your name? - old lady

Miss Y/N.

Such a beautiful name. -old lady

Thankyou mam.

So are you going South Korea for the first time. -old lady

I smiled and said yes.

And then we talked more about South Korea and the other things. I was enjoying her company because She was so humble and cute like my aunt.

After sometime she asked me what I do and why I am going to South Korea.

Miss Y/N pov:

Flashback:

Other than k-drama watcher, I am a part of an event management company, where I am working for a long time. Now I wanted to quit to grab more opportunities So I was searching for a good one.

Then one day I found that there is a popular event management company in South Korean who is giving new opportunities to work with them.­

Then what?

I did not think for one second and send my application.

After one week in the evening, I received an email by that company. I opened it.