The hike

'Hey!' I waved at him.
      My mom asked me if I know him and I said 'yes,we went to the same school'.
                  He stood up and I can see his magnetic features his long slender body, slight muscular but hot, his green eyes and strong facial features,and silky black slicked hair.
   ' Hey sage!'he approached me as he said it.He is literally the hottest man I've seen or maybe I'm still obsessed.
   'everything alright?'
   'Yeah,just a little exhaustion'
    'Ok then'
    'you look hot by the way'

I blushed really hard hoping he wouldn't notice and more importantly my mother do not notice.Nova finds me hot- I gasped at that thought.

'Yeah,you look good too, Nova'
He looked if my mother is looking at us, she's not near us to listen what we are saying.He leaned in towards me and whispered 'can I get your number,sage'   
near my face and winked.

This is enough to set my whole body on fire.Nova left me breathless.'Yeah I will dm you' I replied nervously.He smirked and said 'alright then,see you later' and started walking in the opposite direction to us.

My mom noticing Nova leaving,came to me and asked if he's alright. I said 'yes,a little exhaustion from hiking' and continued walking uphill. We reached the top and there is a flat rock ,almost in the shape of a table.We sat down on that and my mom gave me snickers, coke to eat. The hill top is beautiful and the wind blowing brushed my face gently with warmth. We didn't talk much but I can see my mom is very happy because of our little trip.

We walked down and like my mom said coming down is easier. We both got into the car at 5 pm and my mom asked me if I want to eat something.

Physical activities makes you hungry and my little adventure made me hungry,the type I never experienced. I wanted to devour the entire burger king that my mom took me to. We ordered chicken burgers and fries with coke and enjoyed their taste and flavours melting into our mouth.

  'you look beautiful when you are happy', my mom said it with a wide smile on her face. We finished off the food and went to our car.

The trip is uplifting and I went into my room, took off my jenes and put on boxer shorts. I washed my face and layed down on my bed.

I opened the phone and messaged Nova my phone number.He called immediately after receiving the message.

Smiling, I answered it.

'whatsup Sage'
    'Nothing just reached home'
    'cool,and one more thing'
    'when I said you're hot I meant it'
    'cool and uhmm...'
    ' hey can we like hangout sometime'
    'Yeah ,sure'   I'm on cloud9 right now.
    'I know this cool place and I like to

keep it a surprise,soo if you are free anytime,we can hangout'
     ' Yeah I'm free on Friday'
     'Ok I will come pick you up at your place at like 4pm is that good?'

I am free most of the time as I do nothing right now, so we agreed to go out on a date.

My mom asked me if I'm hungry and I said no.She came to my room to say good night and she said it was a great day and loved spending her time with me. I said the same and we both hugged.

Then I closed the door and locked it. I opened my desk drawer for my pills and popped 2.It took 5 minutes for them to kick in and it was pure bliss. I journaled a little on my bed and turned the lights off. Sleep comes easily with the pills and I'm greateful to have them.