Chapter 28

He opened the window which startled me. He is looking at me. Nova Gene, alive and he is looking healthier than the last time I saw him.

Maybe I am imagining stuff, maybe I am hallucinating, or is this real?

"Oh!did I scare you baby girl?"

He said it in a malicious way and I wanted to slit his throat for that.Does he
know that his father faked his death? He must have.

He is playing along all this time. He maintained two girlfriends after all. I trusted him, but this is what he did.

"Oh!good to see you...ALIVE NOVA!"
"Someone is angry..."
"Yeah there is no reason why I shouldn't be angry about the you"
"I can.."

"You can what? Explain? Let me guess,
You're so sorry and love me so much that you had to keep another girlfriend,
Who's killed yesterday..is that what you wanna say Nova?"

"Sage.....I"

"SHUT THE HELL UP YOU FUCKING LIAR! WE'RE DONE.FOREVER!!!"

He tried to say something but I stopped hearing. I kept staring at him as if he is unreal. Maybe he is, I'm just dreaming.

He suddenly stopped speaking and started to climb the window, as if to reach me. Think,think Sage.

I started running. Without turning back.
He started screaming my name. He is following me. I am so scared and do not even know why. I ran as fast as I could until he no longer appeared behind me.

I stood still for a second to catch my breath. I looked around and I can see someone approaching me. Simon.

SIMON!!

I started to run towards him without thinking and hugged him. I know this is a dumb move but I felt safe when I am with him.

"Hey, hey.... Sage!"
"Simon..."
"Look at you... are you in trouble?"
"Nova...."
It's hard for me to breathe.
"Nova...he is following me... I am running  away from him"
"Whoa!why is he following you?"
"I went to his house... to... I don't know....
I...I..."
"You need to calm down, Sage. Let's get you home,I'll walk with you"

Simon,after all of this shit that has happened, he is trying to help me. I started to think that Simon might actually a good person.

Nova stopped following us and Simon
and I walked to my house holding hands together. I don't know why but I started sobbing.

I put my head on his shoulder. We reached my home and I insisted Simon
Stays with me for the night.

We walked slowly to my room and he sat on the chair, as usual. No. I want him on my bed. I want him to cuddle me and put me into sleep around his arms.

I asked him to lay down on my bed and he was hesitant at first,but then he changed his mind and slept next to me.

His arms around my waist. Him spooning me. I think I  am slowly falling for this mysterious man.