At Ghost City, behind the bead curtains

[From Hualian AU ~ 3. A Trip to Ghost City]

The room was dark when he went up the stage; a sudden bright light shone on the audience, Xie Lian right at its front row, making Hua Cheng's heart jump. Gege looked like a heavenly being: he was dressed in white, but looked shimmering gold. 'Don't look, don't look', Hua Cheng thought.

He stepped in and announced the night's attractions, showing no sign of recognition for Xie Lian; he was with uni mates, and Hua Cheng knew his own reputation; it'd better if he stayed away from him, for Xie Lian's sake. Being #mostlikelytobeexpelled was already bad enough.

The cabaret started, and he went backstage, to a little room called vip area: bead curtains at its door, velvety red sofas and red lamps with golden fringes, in authentic cabaret style. He sat down, and texted Xie Lian, hoping he didn't look so stupid pretending not to know him and asking to meet right after.

He reclined on the sofa, looking up, imagining Gege there and then: coming in, finding him behind the bead curtains. Getting up, giving him a burning look; Xie Lian lowering his eyes, smiling shyly, Hua Cheng feeling even more fired up, hard to control himself not to pounce at him, not to rip his clothes off and...

"Gege, take a seat", he said, taking him gently by the hand, helping him off his bomber jacket, sitting him down on a sofa. Then getting on his knees in front of Xie Lian, his hands on the edge of the sofa, pushing himself close between Xie Lian's legs, a naughty smile on his face.

He blushed, "San Lang, what are you...?"

"I'm not doing anything Gege", he replied, leaning to kiss Xie Lian; Xie Lian all shy, Hua Cheng all going for it when they kissed, not stopping. He used one of his hands to cup Xie Lian's face, caress it, then, sliding it behind his neck, holding his head in place for a deeper kiss. Xie Lian gasped.

Hua Cheng said, "I'm just... touching you a little", adding actions to his words, using both his hands now to touch Xie Lian all over while they kissed, grabbing at his crotch. Xie Lian trembled slightly at Hua Cheng's burning hands all over his body, sucking a breath, and Hua Cheng, smiling through their kiss, asked, "You want it, don't you Gege?"

Xie Lian had his arms wrapped around Hua Cheng's neck and shoulders; now his body was tense, and he held Hua Cheng as if his life depended on it, not letting go. Hua Cheng chuckled and said by his ear, "Tell me you want it. Hmm?"

"I... want it", he said, breathlessly.

Hua Cheng seemed pleased with the answer, and carefully unzipped Xie Lian's jeans while they kept kissing; he slid his hand inside and palmed Xie Lian's cock, rubbing and squeezing it gently.

"I can feel you want it" he whispered on Xie Lian's ear. "You're so hard", he said in a low voice, slowly lowering Xie Lian's jeans; Xie Lian stood still, numb, letting himself be handled. His underwear had wet spots on it, showing he was so hard he was leaking, and seeing it, Hua Cheng smiled.

He lifted himself up on his knees and kissed Xie Lian again, bringing his hands up from his crotch to his abs and chest, feeling his hard nipples through the cotton t-shirt; then he slid a hand inside, and slowly, painfully slowly, lifted the t-shirt, to put his lips on, feeling, then licking a nipple while playing with the other. Xie Lian moaned.

"I can stop if you want me to", he said; but the way Xie Lian had his eyes closed and was blushing madly didn't look like he was going to ask him to stop. He kept hugging Hua Cheng too as if he needed his support; Hua Cheng paused teasingly, and Xie Lian fluttered his lashes as if he couldn't open his eyes, couldn't face it, and whispered, "Don't..."

Hua Cheng smiled and said, "Hmm, then I won't", and kept licking Xie Lian's nipples, touching his cock over the underwear, feeling its shape, squeezing it, sliding his hand inside the waistband. Then sat on his knees, and lowered Xie Lian's underwear, grabbing his cock; he licked it along its length, and stopped at the tip, licking the sensitive part with his mouth open in a naughty smile.

Xie Lian tensed his body and seemed to be even more flustered, looking at Hua Cheng fascinated, moaning and whispering, "I... don't stop... San Lang... Ah!"

Hua Cheng stopped and went up again to give him a dirty kiss, biting his lower lip and smiling; then he asked by Xie Lian's ear, "You want me to suck you off, you want to come in my mouth?"

Xie Lian exhaled heavily, as if it was too much just to imagine it. Hua Cheng kept holding Xie Lian's cock, thumbing at the tip teasingly; he chuckled and insisted, "Your cock did a twitch just now. So, do you want me to? Tell me Gege"

Xie Lian bit his lower lip and said, "Yes".

"Well then", Hua Cheng said, smiling and sitting on his knees again, propping his face on his hand, "put it in my mouth Gege, show me how you want it".

Xie Lian gasped, shooting his eyes open at Hua Cheng, who remained smiling teasingly.

"San Lang, I... I can't..."

"Put it in my mouth. I know you want to. Come", he said, and parted his lips at Xie Lian's cock. Xie Lian, still trembling, sat up and with both hands caressed Hua Cheng's face; with one hand he thumbed at his lips, and with the other he held his cock, his breath going hitching. He did as he was asked, slowly and gently pushing his cock into Hua Cheng's mouth, moaning heavily.

Hua Cheng blinked in a smiling way at him, and promptly started sucking him long and deep; Xie Lian closed his eyes and threw his head up, grabbing Hua Cheng's head, his fingers going through his hair, pushing it towards himself, faster and faster, jolting and exhaling at each thrust.

"San Lang ah! This feels good..." he kept whispering; Hua Cheng sucked harder and harder and just moaned. Xie Lian said, "San Lang I'm... I'm going to –"

Hua Cheng shot his eyes open; he was grabbing at the velvety red sofa with both hands, feeling hard, hot and sweaty. 'I must get a grip of myself', he thought, sitting up and breathing deeply in and out, to calm down – he was close to come untouched.

He was meeting Xie Lian in one hour or so, he'd have to stop this nonsense like, now. Imagining Xie Lian all shy but all willing felt so good, he wondered how Xie Lian would be for real if they...? Still breathing heavily, get got up; 'Alright. I need a drink'.

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked! 😁😁😁

If you did, please vote, comment, follow me.