just 7 minutes (suggestive)

it was felix huxley's grand party-of-the-year that most people looked forward to, but i dreaded.

(carla's pov)

"you two took your time" lily rolls her eyes

"carla, you can dare someone" cass interrupts lily.

"fucks sake, uhm" i procrastinate and scan the room for my potential target, my eyes land on billy.
"hehe, alright" i giggle to myself,

"billy, truth or dare" i ask him eagerly

"fucking hell carls" he complains and buries his face in his hands.

"truth" he sighs

"who was your first kiss" i grin and lean back, supporting myself with my hands.

i see his dark blue eyes dart across the room and widen when they land on cass.

"cass" he mutters

"WHAT?!" everyone shrieks

"IT WAS A DARE" cass and billy say in unison, trying to avoid any conspiracies involving their intimate relation.

"ugh" i groan

"carla, truth or dare" billy asks

"oh god, truth" i say reluctantly

"whos ur crush" he asks with hope glistening in his eyes.

"can i pass?" i attempt to avoid his question.

"you can forfeit and do a dare from someome random." he says

"ill forfeit, who wants to dare me?" i rub my eyes aggressively and readjust my posture slightly.

"i will." ozzy smirks

"great" i mutter

"i dare you to do 7 minutes of heaven with monty" he grins and everyones eyes widen.

"for fucks sake." i groan and drag monty into the wardrobe.

"have fun you two." he smiles as he closes the door on us.

———

"god its so cramped in here" i squeeze myself into a corner in the wardrobe.

"they couldve picked a bigger fckin wardrobe" he copies my actions and slumps onto the opposite wall.

"what are we meant to do again?" i ask, i genuinely want to die.

"snog, sex, the typical shit that everyone our age does." he rolls his eyes

"wanna play 21 questions" i laugh

"gowan then" he agrees and i begin.

"alright, are you a virgin?" i chuckle to myself.

"what type of question is that?" he cackles.

"yes or no dummy" i smile

"body counts 30" he says extremely calm. this man actually pulls women??

"WHAT?!" i shriek in disbelief. there is no way.

"what? you seriously thought i havent had sex before?" he laughs. god this man is insufferable sometimes. still pretty hot though.

"i dont know really, ive never really thought about your sex life" i roll my eyes sarcastically and playfully hit him on the leg.

"pfft sure, anyways, are you a virgin?" he questions me.

"maybe you'll find out" i whisper and giggle, he goes bright red.

"excuse me?" we erupt into loud laughter.

"ARE YOU TWO HAVING FUN IN THERE?!" i hear a voice shout, but its muffled so i cant tell who is asking. monty must hear it as-well as he laughs quietly.

"YEP! SOOOOO MUCH FUN" i tease and laugh.

"MHM A LOT OF FUN" he joins in with my little plan and we silently laugh with each other.

"jesus christ its cold in here" i hug myself tightly, this 7 minutes feels like 7 hours. i mean im not complaining but like, i would prefer it if we weren't in a cramped cupboard and it was at-least a little warm.

"come here" he takes off his jumper, pulling up his shirt and revealing a six-pack, excuse me? this guy works out?

he must catch me staring, as he raises an eyebrow and chucks his jumper over to me.

"thanks" i smile and pull it on over me and hug it.

"you owe me though" he winks and laughs.

"ughh come here then" i laugh and call him over. his face lights up as he manages to sit next to me and i hug him.

"is this enough?" i giggle. something about him just makes me feel like a child and really giddy.

"mmm i was thinking a bit more" he teases and lifts my head up with his hands and smiles.

"fine, i guess i owe it to you" i smile and kiss him. god, what was going through my head? i mean he is pretty fit but, that soon? jesus, alcohol really gets to my head.

"you've had experience, i knew you weren't a virgin." he laughs softly.

"what can i say, biggest whore in the whole school." i giggle and kiss him again.

"so, whats happening with us then?" he whispers.

"good question, uhm" i stall

"well, what do you want?" i ask, hoping to get his view on us.

"hm, i mean i wouldn't mind you, in my bed" he jokes and i shoot him a look of sarcasm before laughing.

"mm, maybe if you're lucky" i tease him and poke him.

-

"ALRIGHT YOU TWO GET OUT" the doors to the cupboard fly open and i step out, grabbing onto billys hand before jumping down. that wasn't so bad after all.

"how was it?" ted whispers in my ear excitedly

"ill tell you later" i laugh softly and he squeals with excitement. i look over to monty who's smiling directly towards me. he winks and me and i giggle.

"alright, whos next?" cass asks restlessly

"ill go" monty smirks

"perfect, monty, truth or dare" cass grins

"truth"

"what did you and carla do in the wardrobe" she asks with pride.

"we played 21 questions" he looks at me and laughs

"can you explain why she's wearing your jumper?" ozzy sneers

"i have no idea what you're talking about" he ignores ozzy and smiles to himself.

"fine, carla, can you tell me why you happen to suddenly be sporting monty's jumper?" he inquires impatiently.

"i got cold so as the gentlemen he is, he offered me his jumper and who am i to decline?" i smile innocently.

"sure" he says uncertainly but backs down regardless.

i look over to monty and smirk, his eyes dart to the door and then back to me. i roll my eyes and follow him out of the room.

this is gonna be fun.