top secret, as always. (fluff)

(i adore this fanart ugh my second fav behind the mafia one)

also apparently there's a r@p!st in my area?? kind of scared😰😰 i have to walk to school as well pls pray 4 me.

———

carla pushed the glass doors of the cafe open and sat down at an empty table near the back end of the shop and began to empty the contents of her bag out onto the cold, metal table.

she went up and ordered her usual chaí latte and scrolled around on her phone at random posts from people in her school before rolling her eyes at some thirsty girl and shutting down her phone.

she eventually got her drink and sat down at her table just before a familiar voice crept up from behind her.

"skipping school again are we, domiguez?" the brunette turned around and came face to face with non other than mr perfect grades smart-ass monty montgomery.

"i don't think that's any surprise. but you montgomery? tut tut." she shook her head in faux disappointment before ushering the boy to sit down opposite her.

"it's so desolate here." the ginger looked around at the empty, quiet cafe and widened his eyes in judgement.

"it's calm, i was getting work done before you came along." the latina sighed and closed her laptop shut and looked into monty's eyes, causing him to turn pink and look away.

"no one's here, this is so dead." he crossed his arms and slumps onto the table like a 5-year-old having a temper tantrum because they can't get the latest toy.

"maybe so" i shrug, "but no one here means i can do this." the girl leans forehead and places a light peck on the pale boy's freckled nose.

"not fairr" the boy whined and covered his blushing face with his jumper sleeve, leaving carla smirking widely like the proud idiot she is. "what if someone saw?"

"oh please monty, the cafés dead and even so, who cares?" she rolled her eyes at his worried expression and squeezed his hand comfortingly.

they had decided to keep their relationship secret due to fear of being teased or made fun of, even though carla would beat anyone who even said the slightest mean thing about monty and monty had his laser cannon to shoot anyone who wronged him or his girlfriend, so there wasn't really any need to keep it secret. i think they both prefer to be intimate in their own private time.

"you're right." monty cleaned his glasses with his arm sleeves before adjusting them back onto his face.

"i'm always right, montgomery." she grinned and looked around to see if anyone was lurking near the cafe windows before grabbing ahold of the gingers soft cheeks and pushing their lips together.

oh how they loved times like this.

———

HII!! so i actually did a story for once!! the amazing TrashChan99 requested this i think yesterday? and i finished it all in one day!! so proud :,) anyways me and trashchan are married now so therefore we are the parents of the kindergarten fan base as we practically carry this fandom on our backs (and all other kg content creators ofc love u all)

but yeah!! trashchan99 does some awesome kindergarten stuff so PLEASE check them out (you won't regret it) i'm currently waiting for more carlonty stuff to fan over when they realise the next chapter (SO EXCITED)

alright that's all i have to say, if you want anything else requested please leave a comment and i'll get back to you asap! love you all my lovelies and stay safe!! <33