'400 Read Special Part' A Thank You

Brave went down the stairs and looked to the side. ''What are you looking for..?'' Bagger crouched behind her and secured the front and back. ''Presents..'' Brave gave a evil smirk.

''What do you mean, it's not even christmas- well it's close but.. yeah-'' Bagger nodded and fixed his bright yellow hoodie. ''Nah, I'll be surprised if non-exi-'' Detective shutted Brave's mouth before spilling the truth about Santa. ''SHHHH.'' Detective gave a nervous stare. ''?'' Bagger stared at them innocently, not knowing anything.

''Nothing'' Brave nodded and stared at the dark pitch black hallway. ''These light's work?'' Brave climbed on the wall, struggling to find the light switch. ''Speaking of it.. where are the rest..?'' Brave's vision saw Bagger the size of a drawer. ''They spilted up, they are searching for something.''

''Guys! We found something up here!'' Inventor waved his arms around , leading the group upstairs to a room . ''Is this a christmas tree?'' Brave smiled with the colourful lights shimmering in her dark green eyes. ''Mhm.'' Scout placed her slingshot back in her scout pocket.

''So much presents..'' Leader couldn't resist to find out what was inside the wrapped presents. The group surround the odd present out in the couple, it had a yellow wrapper, with a star print on it, it had a white ribbion tied on the top.

''I'll open it.'' Scout insisted and slowly unwrapped the present.

Inside of it, it had a christmas snowglobe with a note next to it, Scout grabbed the note, and read it outloud.

-Author's Note.-

Hello Everyone! Merry Christmas for everyone, it might be early for you, that its not christmas for you yet, but I posted it just before it was Christmas, Because if I do any time before that i'd be celebrating right now! Thank you for over 400 reads, I never knew my secret neighbor fanfics would get this far, and I really appreciate that you like my work! I've been earing notifications alot, atleast one due a day, and I'm always happy to read them.

Sorry for the ones that request ship ones, I don't do them, I'm really sorry. Unless you can try convince me. If anyone wants to do holiday-related parts, like christmas, halloween or easter. Feel free to comment your opinions anytime.

This is not a real canon part, and this is not what actually happened between the real secret neighbor fandom, this is just for fun, and trying out my imagination skills.

and, if you can, I have a little quiz for you.

-What's Your Favorite Part?

-Who's Your Favorite?

-What's Your Favorite Holiday?

-