𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤

CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO
"Fuck shit up!"

CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO"Fuck shit up!"

The world is dark and broken. But not us... not yet. Death shows itself to us everyday and some of us are fortunate enough to avoid it and some are not. Some of us are even death ourselves at some point. It's like a disease and it doesn't go away. It just hides until it needs to come out again. Rick Grimes always thought Mercy should prevail over Wrath. If you lose that, you will lose everything... and more.

Now at the tracks, it was Janes and the other prisoners jobs to clean it off. Why? She didn't know, but she was forced to do so. She seen Negan dragging a long along the tracks and noticed a large bruise right above his eye. She walked over to him and helped lift up the branch and drag it off of the tracks before looking at him with a questionable look. "Did you piss off a guard or something?" Jane asks before looking down at her hands and sees they're bruising from the amount work she's been doing.

"Actually, yeah" Negan sighs as he scratches the
back of his neck. "Hm, you probably deserved it" Jane mumbles before she walks away and looks to Kelly as she signals to Magna. Since she doesn't know what Kelly signaled, she goes towards Magna, who is bragging wooden planks with a large wooden wagon.

Not wanting to draw to much attention, Jane slowly walks past Magna, "Two on the perimeter, four inside" Magna whispers and Jane doesn't respond and keeps walking before getting back to the station she was ordered to go in the first place.

She then watches Magna let Negan in on the information. Jane looks over, spotting Annie further down on the train tracks. Just because she wasn't a fan of her husband, doesn't mean she liked watching a pregnant women work this hard with guards standing near her with guns.

"Hey, what's a person gotta do to get a little break out here?" Negan asks, looking to the guard, who looks him up and down as if he's worth nothing but a prisoner. "I'm not talking about me. My wife. I'll even pick up a couple extra shifts so maybe she can, you know, have her workload loosened" Negan proposes and Jane transfer the large bites of stone from the tracks into a bin and shakes her head as she listens intensely.

"The commonwealth doesn't make deals" The guard informs, but Negan still insist on trying to make one. Another guard comes over and interrupts the conversation and Jane knows deep down that this won't end good. "What do we have here?" The guard asks and the other guard who was already having a conversation with Negan chuckles humorlessly, "Just a prisoner, mouthing off..." The guard answers and Jane drops the bits of stone in the bin and stops to look at the altercation before the 2nd guard slams the butt of his gun in Negan's abdomen.

Negan, upset, pushes the guard away and is quickly punched across the face and brought to the ground. "Hey! No!" Annie shouts and Jane groans as she rushes towards Annie, standing in front of her. "Annie, don't" Jane says softly as she gently grabs onto Annie's shoulders, but Annie wasn't backing down. She pushes Jane out of the way and lunges towards Negan before being thrown to the ground by the guard.