My Thoughts

Most movies have narcissism .it's the reflection of real people in life.They try to keep men as the characters. Low in be low there are woman. The most narcissistic people are in the music industry.Down the manager ,to who they with,the person,and people around them.It mostly shown when controlling.People show who they don't want to let go,so the hold on. They don't want to hurt who they care or love they just do or do it anyways. When they do wrong they don't want to see do wrong.if they stop controlling and showing emotions.Emotionally holding hurts other.Narcissistic show in the loved one hurt more.Because they don't take responsibility of who they are and what they have done.you want to feel like somebody hear cause if not you like you are caged.the change in the world is hard to adapt with when not present in you move. robots fade real goes in abundance. protect your peace spiritually with yourself. Sometime when you want to seen you fighting. You can

win the battle

win the battle. The most creative person smokes or on drug they say . Is there reason ? When I'm high I think a lot of the universe .Like is the not reason Black Adam and Marvel comics aren't real to a certain extent.Something about it haas to be real.There's got some science to it .The Milkly way is infinite far as fuck .Who the hell is out there .what is really real. Are we stuck in tunnel vision of good and bad ,but we grow old . Some people you would never see there bad days because it invisible. Those are people I want to be because no matter the crisis is your able to adjust. Anybody can adjust for money ,but adjust when you feel like thing keep coming and coming like when is going to stop .You ready to be free from all the pain but howdo you release all the pain you been through .You stay silence about everything but you can't because you the most emotional person .How do you hold on to fear to let Gotland have faith. Who can you have faith in if it's not yourself . How to change your outlook stop being scared of everything that could happen be in the the moment .WHEN WILL YOU BE FREE FOR YOURSELF.

Release your pain see yourself for you pain

Release your pain see yourself for you pain .Let it go take day by day ,but don't let nobody take your happiness or joy. Everyday you just want to figure how it feel to be so emotionalist. Because show your moment weak .I don't get be silence about something bothering you so much .I just understand it .You need me to leave to give you space then ask where I'm go but back talk me. Because I'm do it so have space. But confused on whether you want me there are not. But now I feel like we waste each other time because we don't want the same thing no more .I want to be a wife ,but I don't know how to be a great partner without being there and under the sink of being overbearing. I'm sorry I'm not the women that you want to be I'm trying but reality is real hit me my head like wtf I am doing within myself.Then it like I'm living within an amazing guy ,but does he even love me and just only doing this help or I am let myself lend on him when I scared and I and don't know what to do.I'm use to getting but it like over over . When I am going to save myself.Saving me for my own burden and faith,wonders,and wish's.I wish I was the opposite of what you want be sometimes I don't understand if you want me or just want somebody but don't want me.There not though in my mind that I don't appreciate you, but I question myself on appreciation me.Do I make overshadow myself because I'm confused for me .I'm thinking of confusion.