Chapter 77 - Gotta go

"I'mma hit up the bowling zone, wanna come?" Takemitchy asked as Y/n walked beside him lazily. This is the Takemitchy who's 12 years behind.

"Nah bro, take your girlfriend. I got an appointment with someone else." Y/n waved him goodbye as she jumped onto the bus. Hand in her pocket as Takemitchy shrugged and waved her goodbye.

"...Takemitchy sure is taking long to come back." Y/n sweated. "Man I wonder what he's up to."

-Takemitchy-

Rubbing away his tears, Takemitchy clenched his fists tight as Naoto rubbed his chin.

"Don't you think Kisaki had you get my sister killed on purpose? Takemichi-kun?" Naoto sweated as Takemitchy tilted his head. "Doesn't it seem strange? Despite your repeated time-leaping Kisaki ends up killing my sister every single time and Y/chan gets killed after her."

Hearing this Takemitchy's eyes widened a bit. Yes it is true, every time Hina gets killed, the death of Y/n would soon occur right after.

"It couldn't be a coincidence, it's happened too often to be a co-incidence. Kisaki is without a doubt obsessed with Y/chan and my sister!" Naoto narrowed his eyes as Takemitchy's mouth hung open at the memory of the time he was abusing Y/n.

-flashback-

"We..." He grabbed a handful of her hair and lifted her face up from the ground. "Are partners remember? We are the geniuses. You don't need anyone else Y/chan, don't you see? We could rule the whole Japan if we wanted to... Yet you...."

-flashback ends-

"Ah! I think that's why-"

BANG BANG BANG! The man behind the door pound onto the door as Naoto tched and put out his hand.

"Takemichi-kun we don't have time. You're about to be move to a detention centre and there would be little to no chance of us talking again." He narrowed his eyes as Takemitchy tilted his head at the mention of detention centre.

"If you want to go back, now's your only chance!"

"B-bu!..." Takemitchy was just about to argue when he saw Naoto's serious face. This will probably be the only chance they'll talk face to face like this. Clenching his fists, Takemitchy narrowed his eyes and reached for his hand. "All right."

"Whatever happened in the past between you, Tetta Kisaki... that's the only key to solving my sister and Y/chan's death."

Gripping onto Naoto's hand tightly, darkness filled Takemitchy's eyes almost in an instant as he thought of everyone he's met in the future.

'Thank you, Chifuyu, Kazutora-kun, Baji-san... and Y/chan. I know our enemy now thanks to you guys. The ex-black dragons and Kisaki are the two factors are what corrupted Mikey.'

'Also who's that Taiju Shiba Y/chan told me about? I'll drive black-dragons and Kisaki out of Toman first, then I'll ask Y/chan about that Shiba guy in the past.... And save everyone!'

-Y/n-

Walking into the expensive restaurant with her hands in her pocket, she noticed the large man in red fairly quickly as she smirked and strode towards the opposite of his seats.

"Oi where's the steak? I've been waiting forever?!" The man with long blue and white hair asked the bowling waiter.

"S-sorry sir! We are very sorry!" The waiter sweated nervously, he's never seen someone so large and tall and someone who gives out a strong scary atmosphere. His narrowed golden eyes are literally terrifying to even glance at! Is like as if you look at it, he'll immediately twist you neck and kill you.