Christmas Special: Chapter 107 - Blood and glass

"Hm? Why are you guys all tensed up?" Mikey asked as he rubbed away some blood that's on his face. "Let's go, I stomped the dudes outside already."

"...EHHH!?" Everyone yelped in disbelief and shock as they quickly ran outside the door. Y/n let go of Takemitchy as Mikey quickly walked up behind them.

"Taiju lost to me and all his soldiers are defeated by Mikey..." Y/n smirked. "No way he's fighting me again after the hell I give him."

"Yeah yeah, c'mon let's get you to hospital." Mikey hold onto her shirt, fearing that she would faint any time sooner as the six of them stared at the bodies on the ground.

"Toman won."

"...He did all this alone!?" Yuzuha blinked, 'NO WAY!'

"In the end, our top two were the biggest monster." Mitsuya chuckled. "A psycho and an invincible. Perfect match."

"I-..." Takemitchy's breathless, he turned to Y/n who give him a thumbs up and then everyone around him.

'Taiju, Hakkai, Yuzuha, Mitsuya-kun... and Y/chan.' Takemitchy rubbed away the tears falling down his face. 'They're all... alive.'

"We got through Y/chan!" Takemitchy cried as Y/n patted his shoulder standing between Mikey and him.

"Without anyone dying too!" She smiled as Takemitchy nodded and closed his eyes.

"Missions... complete." He muttered before his body began to fall onto the ground.

"Takemitchy!" Y/n yelled as she quickly caught him before he can fall. But just as she jump into action, a lungful of blood reach into her throat as she kneeled down onto the ground from the pain with Takemitchy in her arms.

"Y/chan!" Mikey yelled as Y/n forced the blood back into her stomach.

"I'm fine." Cold sweats running down her face, she waved her hands as the others look towards their way.

"...Even though I beat Taiju..." Y/n smiled. "But... I think everyone agrees that tonight's MVP is Takemitchy."

-Koko-

"It's over now." Koko sighed and began to walk down the stairs. "Good luck Taiju, see you around." 

"Boss, we're through. It was a nice dream, shot and fleeting as it was." Inui waved as he followed behind Koko without even turning back.

"What was that before, thought you said you devoted your life to Taiju." Inui narrowed his eyes at Koko as he laughed.

"My true boss will only be..." He blehed out his tongue. "Y/n L/n."

-Takemitchy-

"Hm?" Takemitchy blinked as he lift up his head from someone's back that he's leaning on. "Eh? Mitsuya-kun?"

Mitsuya noticed the movement on his chest as he glanced back on the speeding motorbike.

"You awake Takemitchy?" Mitsuya smiled as Takemitchy looked around on the empty street.

"Huh?! Where is everyone! W-what... how's Y/chan!" Takemitchy yelled in worry as Mitsuya just sighed.

"She fainted right after you. Mikey's taking her to the hospital now, don't worry." Mitsuya looked back. "She's lived through worst shits than that."

"...Really?" Takemitchy asked with still a tint of worry in his eyes.

"...Really." Mitsuya replied back, his voice filled with lies as Takemitchy narrowed his eyes. "Oh, we're here."

"Huh?" Takemitchy looked towards the familiar buildings on his side as Mitsuya parked his bike outside a park. As the both of them started to walked into the area, a familiar face appeared in front of Takemitchy as the pink haired girl's eyes widened.

"I..." Takemitchy's heart beat in excitement as he wobbled towards Hina's body.

"Hina?"