Chapter 78 - Hey, pal

-flashback-

"Hakkai Shiba, the eleventh leader of the Black Dragons." Baji spoke as he slowly pushed onto the brake. "Rumor says he killed the previous leader for money and took over the gang. A total rat-bastard."

"He murdered a guy... for money!?"

-flashback ends-

'That's what Baji-kun told me...' Takemitchy sweated as the four of them walked out of the bowling place together.

"We're bros from now on!! Takemitchy!" Hakkai laughed and hang an arm around Takemitchy's neck. "Come over to my place!"

"Oi, you sure is ok without Y/chan's permission?" Yuzuha asked as Hakkai thought to himself.

"Don't worry he's not back home for a long time already. I'm sure is fine for this once." Hakkai waved his hand as Takemitchy narrowed his eyes.

'Permission from Y/chan? Why do we need permission.'

"So what do you say Takemitchy." Hakkai smirked as Takemitchy jumped and turned to him.

"O-kay." He gulped. 'Whatever but this is Hakkai Shiba! This murderer wants to be friends with me! This is bad!'

"*sigh* if you get scolded by Y/chan or Mitsuya later I won't help you... and if you two are 'bros' now... Then I get to be an older sister to both of you." The girl with long brown hair turned around.

Hakkai Shiba's Older sister

Yuzuha Shiba

"Huh!? You're brother and sister!?" Takemitchy yelled in surprise. They don't look like each other at all.

"Buy me some juice. Since you're y little bro now." Yuzuha commanded.

"Really? You don't look alike." Hina smiled as Yuzuha just turned around.

"He don't look like he'd be any good in a fight. Why did Y/chan even choose you to be a captain in Toman?"

Hearing this Takemitchy sweated awkwardly. 'She got me right where it hurts.'

"Hakkai's obviously got the capacity to out rank you." Yuzuha pointed at her brother behind her. "But he's go no interest in that." Hearing this Hakkai just got silent as Hina nodded.

"You're right! Shiba-kun does look strong."

"Hina!?" Takemitchy yelled in hurt and betrayal. His own girlfriend just mocked him. Suddenly everything just became silent as Yuzuha nudged Hakkai's shoulder.

"Oi, what's wrong."

"Nah, just thinkin about bein' the top guy gives me a headache." He smiled. "I like bein' free!"

'...Wow... he's actually... no that bad.' Taekmitchy thought as Hina hold onto the same closed eye smile.

"That's so cool, Shiba-kun!"

"..." Shiba said nothing back as Takemitchy and Hina sweated at his silence.

"Uhh, don't feel bad, Hina-chan. My little bro's kind of a late bloomer." Yuzuha sweated and explained.

"Huh?"

"Is any girl besides me... or Y/chan talks to him he freezes up." Yuzuha knocked onto Hakkai's arm as he let out a small huh. "Yeah, don't worry about it."

'Damn he a huge dork.' Takemitchy sweated. 'Is he the same Hakkai Shiba? The leader of the Black Dragons who killed the previous leader for money?...'

Takemitchy questioned himself as he watched Hakkai's back closely. 'What really happened in the twelve years in between... oh! TAIJU SHIBA! They got the same last name... Y/chan told me that guy's important so maybe I can ask them about it... let me ask about Mitsuya-kun first.'

-Y/n-

"Bro where's your army." Y/n yawned as she walked beside Taiju, walking towards his house as he glanced down at her.

"They're waiting beside my house." He replied. "Say, you really know a lot about army trainings. Where did you got all that knowledge from?"

"...I went to war you dumbass." Y/n yawned as Taiju's eyes raised in suspicion.

"You fucking liar. No way you went to war, there wasn't any war in Japan anyway, fuck you on about?"

"Vietnam. My dad was army office leader, took me to war on a training camp for two months." Y/n cracked her neck as Taiju's eyes widened a bit.

"No fucking way, seriously?"

"Yes fucking way. I nearly died too. Motherfucker." Y/n tched as Taiju let out a loud laugh.

"God I'm starting to feel like I know less about you! How come you never tell me this shit? You ever told your precious Mikey or that Draken?" He put his hands into his pockets as Y/n shook her head.

"Nah."

"Oh? Why's that."

"...They never asked."

-Takemitchy-

"He likes Mitsuya wayyyyy too much." Yuzuha spoke right after Takemitchy asked about their relationship. "Check out his cell phone."

She snatched the phone from Hakkai's pocket and showed Takemitchy the screen. It was a picture of Mitsuya's face in side view.

"Mitsuya's on his standby screen."

'Oh shit, she's right!! Though he said they were 'unfortunately' close.' Takemitchy sweated. Then Yuzuha took out her own cellphone.

"Even though mine is a picture of Hakkai!" Irk mark appeared onto her face as Takemitchy began to sweat more.

'THAT'S EVEN WORSE! SHE OBSSESSED OR SOMETHING!?' Takemitchy screamed in his heart as Hakkai suddenly stopped in his track.

'But they do kinda suit each other!' Takemitchy smiled, thinking of Mitsuya and Hakkai's figure together. 'Even though they're separated in the future... when did his friendship with Mitsuya-kun go bad?'

"Yuzuha... we're in trouble." Hakkai spoke as Yuzuha narrowed her eyes. There in front of a house is a gang of people in white uniform on their bikes.

'What the... BD?' Takemitchy read the letters on their uniform as Hakkai quickly stood Infront of him.

"Shit, Hanagaki sorry man. You'd better go on home." Hakkai stood before him as Takemitchy tilted his head.

"Well, well, well." A man with long black hair brushed to the side pulled out his arms and slowly walked out of the group. "If it isn't our young master, Hakkai!!" The man with a gold chain like earing spoke as Hakkai narrowed his eyes.

"...Koko."

That's when Takemitchy remembered, he's seen the guy in the future. 'It's him! He's one of the Ex-Black-dragons in the future. So that mean... these guys in uniform...ARE THE BLACK-DRAGONS!!"

"Hmm?" The man known as Koko's sight landed onto Takemitchy and Hina as Takemitchy quickly stood in a protective position Infront of Hina. "Who the hell are these jerks?"

-Y/n-

Inside the grocery store, Y/n and Taiju wondered around the shop as he grabbed some accessories. Y/n grabbed onto a lollipop as she was waiting at the counter a basket caught her attention as she leaned forward and saw the objects in the basket.

"...PFFFT HAHAHAHAHHA WTF!" Y/n let out a choking laugh as Taiju scrunched up his face at her weird laughs.

"The fuck's wrong with you." He punched her head, but she's still laughing, to the point that she can't breathe.

"T-taiju! Look." She pushed the basket towards him as Taiju choked at the thing inside. "S-someone's mom said n-no."

"...PFFFT HAHAHA!" He grabbed onto the basket and laughed along with her as she hold onto his standing figure to not fall.

"HAHAHHAHA STOP LAUGHING!" Y/n punched him in the side weakly as he coughed and continued on laughed.

There in the basket is a bottle of pringles, a pair of socks and a dishwashing sponge.

"S-SOMEONE'S MOM SAID NO! HAHHAHHA!" Y/n screamed as Taiju covered his mouth with his arm and turned away, but from the way his shoulder shaking Y/n just laughed louder as the cashier stood there like.

Cashier: ,_, help mom