|"Neighbor's"| Kyle x reader

Your POV:

I was talking to Wendy well she was putting her books back in her locker it was the end of the day and me and Wendy are hanging out this after-noon.Shortly after she got everything put away so we started walking out of the big front doors of South Park high school there was barley anyone in the building when we left just some other kids that where probably told to stay back so their teacher can talk to them.After what felt like an eternity we finally made it to Wendy's house.

*TIME SKIP CAUSE IM LAZY*

It was time for me to leave Wendy's we said our goodbyes and I left it was raining so I ran home my parents weren't going to back from work till way later on in the night and so the house was locked I was searching for my key frantically in till I remembered that I had left my key in my room "FUCK!"I screamed I looked over to my right to Kyle's house and started walking over with my head down getting soaked in the poring rain.I knocked on the Brovloski's door but all the lights where off so I was guessing there where all asleep but who could blame them it was 11:30 at night and I waited for a minute  that's when it opened I looked up and at the door and in the frame was Kyle he looked pretty cute when he was tired he was rubbing his eye and starched the back of his neck he was wearing a white t-shirt and some gray sweatpants  letting his eyes focus on the figure in front of him once he realized who it was he let me in."What where you doing out there?"asked Kyle in his sleepy groggy voice "well I was at Wendy's place and going back to my place I remembered that my parents weren't going to be home in till like 1 in the morning and I had left my house key in my room so yeah"I responded rubbing the back of my neck Kyle then pulled me up the stairs with him and into his bedroom turning on the light.he took one look at me "I'm going to go get a towel stay right there"he said leaving me in his room i walked around his room and just looked around a little bit there wasn't a whole lot in there though so there wasn't very much to look at he came back with a towel and I  turned to him as he came into his room "take off your jacket"Kyle said still very obviously adjusting to the light "alright" I said slipping my jacket off he took the jacket from me and hung it on his chair  he then walked to his dresser and pulled out some clothes for me to wear "here this is all I got hope you don't mind it might be a little big on you though and sorry but your going to have to wear some of my boxers I don't got anything else"he said chuckling a bit "ok thanks Kyle"I replied walking to the bathroom closing the door and Turing the light on I looked at what clothing Kyle had given to me to wear it was a blue t-shirt with some black sweatpants and a pair of his boxers I stared to take off my wet clothes and I dried off with the towel Kyle had given to me and then slid on the boxer and pant and t-shirt.I looked at myself in the mirror it felt weird to be wearing a boys boxers and not just any boys but your next door neighbors boxer to be exact the same boy you thought was cute the shirt went down to half way on my thigh and the sweatpants where quiet baggy in which i liked because I liked baggy clothes I picked up my wet clothes hiding my bra and under wear in my shirt turning off the light in the bathroom and walking back to Kyle's room and walking in he was sitting in his computer chair on his computer when you opened the door he looked over spinning  the chair to face you as you closed his door as quiet as you could as to not wake anybody else in the house.Kyle looked me up and down chuckling walking over to me as my face stared to flush a bit he took your wet clothes setting them aside "you know Y/n you look really cute" Kyle said walking closer to me to fill the already very little gap we had between each other I  just looked down at my feet embarrassed as he lifted my chin up with his finger "you know Y/n there's nothing to be ashamed of he said wrapping you in a hug well slowly rocking back and forth.He then released me from the hug and looked me in the eyes leaning in closer I could feel my face start to heat up and as his face got closer to mine I could make out a faint but see able blush brushed over his cheeks as he connected our lips together after a few seconds I kissed back he wrapped his hand around my waist and I cupped his cheeks bringing the kiss deeper as we then parted panting. "I love you Y/n"Kyle said sincere "I love you to Kyle I always have and always will" I said as we put our heads to one another's as he turned off the light.

***

Ok wow that was better than I thought it would turn out but yeah don't forget to comment a request for me to do and I hope everyone of you mother fuckers have a good night/day 962 words