'your all red~' Kyle x Dom!Trans!Male!Reader Requested

!REQUESTED!

Your POV:

I was in class bored as fuck Mr.Garrision was just going on about Kim Kardashian for the 40th time this damn week which was quite annoying as you can guess I turned my head to Kyle and just saw him staring at me and I winked at him and gave him a cheeky smile. Mr.Garrision got frustrated so he has walked to his desk and put his head down so I took it as my chance I grabbed Kyle by his hand and walked out the class and dragged him to the bathroom once we got in I didn't even bother to drag him into a stall so I just pinned him to the wall of the bathroom "w-what are you doing y/n-?" He said but I caught him off guard by kissing him after a minute I pulled away for air a string of saliva still connecting are lips together "awww your all red" I said as he blushes even harder "I'm not!" he said struggling to get out of my grip I kissed him on the lips again, kissing back I pushed my body closer to his after 10 minutes i heard the door open so I unpinned him from the wall wiping the saliva away from lips and walking out of the bathroom giving him smirk mouthing the words 'this isn't over yet im coming to your house after school to finish' leaving him there complete baffled and blushing mess.