Chapter 2 : why would it be him?

After dinner, I went on the couch and my grandma joined me. Every Friday night, we binge old movies. A lot of people know my grandmother as the nice, caring and always smiling person. Each time i invite someone, they keep briging up the fact that she's really sweet.
We started watching one movie when all of a sudden the phone rings. I get up to get it but my grandmother stops me

- It's for me, I'm waiting for a call. she says while letting go of my arm.
I sit back down while she gets up to get the phone. She picks up and I hear a heavy voice on the other line. She directly goes in another room as I see that it is not who she was waiting for to call. I know that person. I know that voice. Suddenly I feel dizzy, I don't feel good. I start gagging, feeling like I am going to throw up, I run to the bathroom holding everything in. I knock on the room where my grandma is so she can help me. She opens up and she's crying. I am scared. I ran into her arms as she's crying, i am not sure what to do. i hear in the phone "she better be home when i arrive mom"
omg. its my dad, he's trying to get me. I get up and start packing up things in my bag because i know what will happen, he always does that. I pack clothes, food and essentials for a week or more. I get my grandma's bag and do the same with hers. She get out the room and she hangs up. She looked at me, her eyes were red, she cried a lot. She looked at me with distress in her eyes, she was scared for me. I was too. We got outside but it was too late.

why would it be him?