Chapter 3: why him?

it was too late..

it felt like a stab in my heart, i couldnt breathe anymore. he was there, waiting for me, like he did for years. he was there with a smirk on his face. 

i was freezed, i couldn't move.

-My daughter, we finally meet after a long time.

-Don't call her that! You're a psycho! said my grandmother.

-I will call her whatever I want when i want to! I can call her my daughter, like i can call her an asshole! he said.

-STOP! i screamed. You think you're my dad but you were never there for me! When i was home with you, you were sleeping or drinking. I had to cook everyday with food that was all spoiled, there was no food to eat. I was always stuck to eat cereal or spoiled food. You never even made the effort to give me cash to go get groceries. You were never there for me even at my lowest. But you still come back and call your daughter? You are crazy! Now, if you don't take that ass of yours and leave, i will call the police and file a restraining order.

He chuckles.

why the fuck is he not leaving ?  

i looked over at my grandma , she was stressed. I decided as he was not leaving, to take my phone and call the police.

-Tsk, tsk, tsk! Don't even think of clicking on 9-1-1! You wouldn't do that to your dear father, my princess?

-Stop calling me names like those! i said while tapping the numbers on my phone.

He started walking up to me, i got scared. 

Everything was black.

I don't know what happened, the only thing was that i was in the hospital now. 

I woke up and saw my grandmother sitting next to me. She cried a lot we could see it in her face.

A certain unbearable pain attacked me in the stomach. It hurt so bad.

- Aly! You're awake! said Anastasia.

-What happened..? Why am i here and why do i have this unbearable pain in my low abdomen? i said

-Woah calm down a bit! I will explain if you calm down please. she said in a sweet voice. When you were tapping on your phone, he ran to you and stabbed you with a small knife he had that we didn't see. You fell on the floor and you are lucky, you didn't get any concussion or broken bones. she said

-Where.. erm.. is he?

-He got arrested, I had time to run and grab your phone to call the police. 

-Did you get hurt? i asked

-No i was lucky. I think you need some rest, you have to stay here for a week or two.

--

Two weeks later..

-Get up sweets! it's time for school! Ana said.

I wasnt ready for school, I had to tell everyone why i wasnt here for 2 weeks. My phone was broken so I couldnt text anyone. I got up and took my clothes. I couldnt wear anything that good because i was uncomfy wearing it. I decided on a pair of grey joggs and a pink crop top. It was my favorite fit honesty. Even if i was embarassed with my body, it was one of the only fit where i could feel a little bit more confident than normally. We couldnt really see the stab scar with this fit so i wont have weird looks or people asking me a lot of questions. 

--

At school..

-AAH! OMG! Aly! It's you! Where have you been ? I was so worried about you!

-Don't worry. I'm good.

-You could have answered my texts atleast!

-My phone broke Vero, Im sorry.

-It's okay, what's up with you ? you seem really down today.

-I'm fine, don't worry about me!

Veronica Astons was my bestfriend since i am 2. She knows almost everything about me, well almost everything i guess.. She didnt knew about my eating disorder nor my anxiety. No one knew about it, even my grandma. I was just suffering in silence. 

She hugged me tightly. I smelled her perfume, it was the Miss Dior. Vero was always smelling super good, I really like that about her.

--

why him?