XVIII

You were in your room wondering who the hell Jin was going to ask out. You decided to go visit him even though you saw him today at school and all you both did was annoy each other like usual pulling a few pranks here and there. "I really haven't changed...should I change and grow up? Oh well, I'm too lazy to do that." You get your phone and walk to the living room.

"Mom, can I go visit Jin?" She nods "Yes of course be careful on your way there. You know what I'll drive you I'm not doing anything and I need to go grocery shopping." Now you were stuck in wanting to go shopping or to visit Jin. Your mother smiled seeing you trying to decide and you two walked to the car and she drives you there once you got there you stayed in.

"You don't want to visit him?" You check your phone he still hasn't read your messages "Yeah I'll stay here while you go shopping and can you buy me some snacks?" She smiles "Yeah okay have fun!" You got out of the car and she drives off while you walk to the front door and ring the doorbell. Nobody opened it so you called Jin and no answer which you found weird you later called his mother. She was out so she told you that Jin should be there but to use the key she'd hide under a flower pot. You hung up once you found it and head in.

"Jin!" You called out but no sound until you jumped hearing sounds and made a worried face. As you got closer to his room you heard the sounds coming from his room they were no ordinary sounds it was slapping sounds mixed with moaning sounds you covered your mouth in shock processing it. Jin alone a young man either he is having his own fun time or has someone over.

You knock on his door but it doesn't stop "No way Jin" you whisper and you should've just left but no you covered your eyes and opened his door and say sorry but he didn't hear too concentrated on what he is doing. He didn't respond so once he stops you peek through your fingers just to see him on his computer playing he started moaning out of nowhere but then screamed and cursed which you then put your hands on your hips annoyed.

Although you were glad he was playing and not doing what you thought he was. He stops making those sounds and screams in joy when he wins and removes his headphones and once he turns to the side he sees you making him scream. "What the hell? How did you get in?" You show him your phone which makes him check his phone just to see all those messages and calls not just from you but his mother as well. He gulps knowing once his mother gets home she'll scold him for not answering.

"I didn't know you'd get excited playing a game?" You say coming closer and seeing the game on his screen you didn't understand anything other than the number one in the trophy. "What?" He says confused and you just smack his head making him wince and he stands up to you. Were you provoking him not really but enjoyed where this was going you looked up while he looked down at you.

"Why do you always hit me?" You simply stayed quiet "I don't know that's just how I interact I guess but I'll stop then. Just know that if you try to touch me I'll beat you up!" You say making him raise an eyebrow "Really you think you can beat me up? Y/n at Yoonji's party I literally threw you across the bed and you flew to the headboard what makes you think you can beat me." You shrugged "I mean you can hit me if you want maybe I'll like it" he was flabbergasted and got away from you "Y/n you got problems" you nod "Yeah I know."

You gasp scaring him "Now that I think about it I hit when I laugh too oh no poor Jungkook. Okay, you know what I'll stop hitting!" You sit on his chair leaving him standing "Can I play?" He nods "Sure" he starts the game and explains to you how to play it once you got it your started playing. After a while you finally won earning praises from him "Not bad Y/n" he caresses your hair. You smile "I get that this game is intense but this thing had you moaning and shit." He looks to the side "When I play games I tend to get aggressive and overall act different so forget about what you saw and heard."

"Only if you take me out?" After all, out of you two Jin knew how to drive, and had his license, and a car. "Where do you want to go?" You were surprised he didn't say no "Let's go to a party" he shakes his head and there it was the Jin you knew. "Nope if it was a Friday then yeah but on a weekday no" you sigh "You're so boring" he turns off the computer "Really then I'm not taking you out."

"No, I didn't mean that you're really handsome and smart." You sit him on his chair and massage his shoulders "You're funny you know I like you so much!" You say and he hums "Yeah that's not going to work I'm going out but by myself." He stands up, puts his hoodie on, and gets his car keys. "Jin I'm the mother of your child!" He stops making you smile and he turns around "Y/n again we don't have a child?" You point to a plushie he has which you gave him "Yes it's RJ he needs to go out I know you usually take him out with you wherever you go so you have to take us both out." You were holding onto the plushie in a chokehold position and he approaches you he gets it from your hands.

He then throws it making you gasp in disbelief and he pulls you closer to him. "You did not just throw RJ" you were facing poor RJ on the bed about to fall off but Jin grabs your chin making you face him. You look at his lips and he starts leaning in you thought it was it and close your eyes just to not feel anything. "Why did you really come over?" He asks and you push him on the bed "Tell me who you're going to ask out? He smirks wondering why you're stuck on that his position was not helping you. You were mad he teased you like that. He didn't answer your question and pulled you on the bed and hovers above you while you were looking up at him.

"Since you insist on being the mother of my child how about I actually make you one!"