chapter 7~ it was all too good to be true

hey guys!

this chapter may be confusing. sorry.

guys please dont be rude and send hurtful messages saying that "u dont give a fuck about my damn life just update the damn story or u will kill me." thats hurtful and makes me not want to update jut to make u mad.

i have spring break next week so i wil update more then. the quarter ends tomorrow and i need to get my grades up and study for my learners permit and i have soccer too. i have a life to live too u know.

life is hard for me rght now like i even sometimes want to kill myself too. :'(

anyways here is the next chapter! hope u like it!

thanks! bye ~Emily S.

p.s.

shoutout to the following people who read the last update and did the secret challenge hidden in it:

@sarahbearim5

@annvaughns

@tacoxoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cole's POV:

"hey cole! we're home!" dalton yell from downstairs. i open my eyes and sit up as i hear the front door close.

ugh. i yawned. then i stretched my arms.

wait when did i fall alseep ad where did they go. I thought hey were already home.

then i realize i am at my desk with my camera in my hand and my computer in front of me.

what? i am confsed. how did i get here?

i login to my computer and a picture i took pops up.

what?

dalton walks in to my room and sits on my bed.

"were did you go?" i asked confused.

" to lunch like we said before we left. we decided not to go the park." dalton says with a 'duh' expression.

"well i am going to go get something to eat." dalton says leaving my room. "you want anything?" he asks me as he leaves. "nah i am good." i say back.

"wait a second! the picture." i say to myself remembering tht i have that picture i found in emi's room.

i check my pockets but they were all empty.

what?

i look at the picture on my computer. that's the picture i was going to give emily.

i stand up and pace back and forth in my room.

wait so was all that a dream? finding that photo in emi's room? telling dalton about it?

i quickly go to emi's room and look around.

the bag! i grab the bag ad search for the picture

"what are you doing?!?" a voice says behind me. i turn around to see emi staring at me ith a irritated and confused look on her face.

"uh nothing. just looking for something." i say nervously.

she snatches the bag from my hands.

i sighed. it was all a dream. i knew it was too good to be true.

"what's wrong?" emi asks.

"oh nothing. it doesnt matter anymore. i am sorry for going through your stuff." i say leaving her room looking at the floor. so she couldn't see the tears forming in my eyes.

i go to my room and shut the door. i sit on my bed and and just lose it and start balling into my pillow.

why did i get my hopes held high. she just reminds me of my sister. but the picture wasn't in her bag. it was all in my head.

i calmed down and decided that i needed to get some fresh air. i got up and change clothes into a simple white tee and beige kakis and a blue jacket with a grey beanie and white chinos.

i grabbed my phone and walk down stairs.

"well look who has awaken." dana says sitting down on the couch.

"where re you going?" dalton says walking in with a sandwich.

"i am just going to walk to the park." i say opening the front door. i need to get some fresh air and just way from everything right now.

"ok. you want me come with you?" dalton asks with a mouthful of food.

i chuckle a tiny bit and say " no thanks. i need sometime alone.i need to think."

"ok. bye." will says while focusing hard on his video game.

" i wont be gone for too long." i say walking out the front door and shuting it behind me. i talk a deep breath and start walking to the park.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys! sorry its a filler an its kinda all over the place.

basically cole woke up and realized that what happened in the last chapter (or 2) was a dream he had. tries to find the picture but gets caught by emily. then he goes out for a walk to regroup. it was all too good to be true.

i will update soon.

thanks! bye!

vote, comment, fan,rate,like,share,etc.

~emily s.

please suscribeto my youtube channel. my youtub account is @eks1602