Chapter 15~ BATMAN!!!!!!!!!

HI GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so guess what!?!? I found my original chapter 13 that I thought got deleted!!!!!!!!!!!! so u can read it if you want but you don't have to!

Only 12 more days until I meet IM5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited!!!! I don't have to travel 10 hours to se them this time! they are coming to me!!!!

Anyways I couldn't wait any longer to upload the next chapter!!!!

GO and read @k_malik13 's story called " It All Started At NRG." it is so good and I am the main character's best friend!! I told her she would get to be in my story if I got to be in her story so yeah!! she will be in the next chapter!

Anyways here is the next chapter!!!

Thanks!!

Bye!!!

~Emily S.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily's POV:

I run down the stairs yelling "BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Suddenly I run into something and fall back onto the ground.

I sit up rubbing m head saying "woah that hurt!" I look over to see Gabe on the floor doing the same thing. We both help each other up while apologizing at the same time. Then I look at what he was wearing; it was the exact same batman pjs as me, well the boys version of it.

"Woah you love batman too?" we both say in unison.

"I LOVE BATMAN!" we say in unison again.

"Hey, you stole my look!" we continue to say in unison.

" NO I had it first!" we say unison Again! (the rest is in unison until I say stop)

"Nuh uh!"

"uh huh!"

"Stop Copying what I say!"

"No You stop copying what I say!"

"BATMAN! 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10! Ha I win!"

"NO I Win!"

"I Loved Batman first!"

"Nuhuh!"

"COLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"(ok no more unison)

Cole comes running in in his adventure time pjs(light blue shirt with all the main characters from adventure time on it and darker blue pj pants with finn and jake and the words "adventure time!" written al over them.)! "What's wrong?, well except that you guys have been talking unison this whole time." He says putting his hands on our shoulders.

"He/She won't stop copying me!" gabe and I say at the same time while pointing at each other.

"ok, stop that! it is creeping me out!" cole said.

"I am starting to think that you and gabe are twins and not cole and you." Dana said walking in wearing a white shirt with black pj pants with penguins all over them.

"Tell Gabe that I love batman more!" I said to cole.

"NO tell Emily that I love batman more!" Gabe said to cole.

"LOOK! you guys both like batman the same! ok? now lets go watch the movie!" cole said walking towards the couch.

Then Dalton came down stairs. he was wearing A black doctor who shirt with matching doctor who pjs pants and was carrying a dolphin stuffed animal. "woah why are you gabe and matching?" Dalton asked while sitting down on the couch.

"I don't know. I guess we just both think batman is AWESOME!!!" I said sitting down next to Dalton. "You got that right girl!"Gabe said giving me a high five then sitting down in a bean bag. Then dana came in and sat in a bean bag next to gabe.

"Wait, Where is will?" I asked.

" Here I am!" Will said while walking in carrying jar of nutella. We was wearing a white shirt and brown pj pants that had nutella jars all over them.

Will went over and sat down next to cole on the floor in front of Dalton and I.

We started the batman movie and then Dalton scooted closer to me and I blushed a little.  a little while later into the movie I shivered a little.

" Are you cold?" dalton asked me." Only a tiny bit." I said back.

then Dalton got up and got me a blanket. I cuddled up into it with him. Then he put his arm around me and I froze. Then I realized it was Dalton and I relaxed. Whenever someone puts their arm around me it reminds me of someone that I knew when I was younger but I prefer not to think about them.

Anyways I relaxed and rested my head on Dalton's shoulder. I breathed in his cologne. he smelled so nice and was so warm. "well thank you." Dalton said and immediately pooped my eyes open and sat up blushing. Man did I say that out loud?

"yes you did." Dalton said answer me again. Dang it I need to learn to watch what I say out loud.

the Dalton whispered in my ear "don't worry I think you smell nice too. haha and you look adorable in you batman pjs." I blushed again and rested my head back on hi shoulder and yawned. A few minutes later I started to drift off and I adjusted myself to get more comfortable before falling deep asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what did you think??? I know it is sort of a filler chapter!

I hoped you liked it and I may do 2 chapters in 1 day. we will see!

Ya!!

THanks!!!

BYe!!!

~Emily S.

Vote, like, subscribe, comment, share, etc.

50 reads, 5 comments, 4 votes for next chapter!!! I know it isn't a lot but I really want to upload the next chapter soon!!!!