Hello and Goodbye

"Ade beaucoup Damballa. Donne-moi tout le pouvoir, je t'en supplie!" Lightning Struck the basement... and a part of Charles' soul went into Chris'.

"Heh, now I'm taller, and I have a bigger dick." Chucky busted the door down like he was in The Shining, and he walked upstairs, "How did you get out, naughty boy?" The Grabber was shocked that Chris, (or chucky) got out. "I have a name, asshole." Chucky wasn't even scared, he was gonna kill The Grabber, the grabber got his belt and slapped Chris/Chucky. "That's all you can do?" Chucky punches Albert and slams his head against the counter, Chucky grabs a knife, and before stabbing Albert, he says "you're pathetic, you little bitch!" And stabs Albert in the leg, Albert falls making it deeper.

"You wanted sex? You'll have sex with the fucking knife!" Chucky laughs ironically. Grabbing a lighter and throwing it on the ground. "Have fun being burnt to death, Al." Chucky busts the door open, and Samson barked until he got burned, and Albert on the other hand limped his way to the basement.

Chucky/Chris walked out and the house was on fire. "Chris? Oh god I should've never walked home..." Finney walked up to him and hugged him.
"Get off of me." Chucky pushed Finney off of Chris' body. "What?" Finney was confused

"Im not Chris, Finney."

TO BE CONTINUED

Sorry for the very short chapter!